How would you like Kinect to be used?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 10/7/2013 7:02:31 PM
I just wondering of the possible ways Kinect could be used in games. Anyone have any ideas? My friend has an idea for a Kinect boxing game, when your fighter gets slow and sluggish when you get tired. I haven't read much about D4 yet, but it sounds awesome. I saw a video a long time ago about how the user would like them to use Kinect in horror games (I wish I had the link). He had some cool ideas. Do you have any ideas?

Quite honestly, so far, D4 and Xbox Fitness seem to be the best, most impressive use of Kinect so far.The maker of The Evil Within talked about the possibility of using Kinect, so fingers crossed. That COULD be awesome. Imagine if the music changed depending on your heartbeat? Cause the opening scene was pretty damn scary (hanging from the meat hook).
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#2XBOXvsPCPosted 10/7/2013 7:22:10 PM
There are many possibilities. I'm expecting a game with cool voice commands like asking girls to take off their clothes or kiss each other...nice
..may be an easter egg sometime, who knows...I'll always try that
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#3XtremeWRATH360Posted 10/7/2013 7:30:31 PM
As a doorstop
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#40TiamaT0Posted 10/7/2013 7:48:29 PM
I don't want it to be used at all. After watching Nintendo force motion controls in games on the Wii, I have no interest in dealing with that crap on the One.
---
Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.
#5shotgunheadshotPosted 10/7/2013 7:59:56 PM(edited)
Xbox One should just be only be the kinect system only. We don't need another xbox360 added on. Seriously everyone is just going to play the exact shooters and RPGs over again. All you do in those games is murder everything with your guns,swords and magic while watching a pointless story while your at it, it's very stupid.
#60TiamaT0Posted 10/7/2013 8:03:17 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
Xbox One should just be only be the kinect system only. We don't need another xbox360 added on. Seriously everyone is just going to play the exact shooters and RPGs over again. All you do in those games is murder everything with your guns,swords and magic while watching a pointless story while your at it, it's very stupid.

Your comment would be taken a lot more seriously, if it weren't for your name. Just saying...
---
Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.
#7aj4x94Posted 10/7/2013 8:35:31 PM
As target practice for my Saiga.
---
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#8straymatterPosted 10/7/2013 8:37:47 PM
I'd like to be able to make your own control schemes with the Kinect, and create custom controls.
You can use elements like force and weight recognition and whatever tracking and gesture you can design, and implement into any game.
Also I would like to see a Kinect indie games and apps section, and they can divide these section for quality control.
#9typicalrikPosted 10/7/2013 9:11:23 PM
Id like it to not be used to spy on me, and tell what ads i want to see, and microsoft sell that info to the damn advertisers
#10JohnHalo343Posted 10/7/2013 9:27:19 PM
MMA game would be really cool.

A proper Star Wars Kinect game.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community