2 years ago#51
NeroXV posted...TerraUniverse posted....
Lol. If you think Lost Odessey is better than what was listed then you really have no clue what good jrpgs are. There have been way more quality jrpgs on the ps3 than the 360, its just a plain fact. Sure KH3 and FF15 will be coming on the bone but those won't be the best console version as well as the fact that they will not sell nearly as well compared to the PS4 versions.
2 years ago#52
No source bc this isn't a thing on ps4. Ps4 acts the same as ps3, but with the option for full downloads as well.
The xbox one has a cheap blu ray drive, and they want all games to run from the HDD only.
Ps4 has a 6x blu ray drive, and some games may require a small buffer download (just like ps3 games / ~1.5 GB)
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
2 years ago#53
The exclusives for Sony will rise after launch
while the ONE exclusives will drop.
Going by their past consoles.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
2 years ago#54
How come no one points the finger at guys like sharkpowah and shouts "SHILL!"?
Because he is raising legitimate points and facts.
But just wait until Chrish909 and Zephirraines get here.
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://cheezburger.com/7838669568
2 years ago#55
- Exclusives are personal choice - although Ps4 has more exclusives in number, the Xbox has exclusives that interest me.
- I found the Xbox controller to be much more comfortable, like the 360s it fits in the hands nicely and the triggers and dpad are amazing. the Ps4 controller was ok but wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked - you fingers need to bend quite a bit to hit the shoulder buttons.
- installing games is pretty even, although it makes the game run better and you don't even need to wait to play the game after it installs, it won't take long before the storage is filled
- kinect is also personal, although I have no interest in using kinect only games, other features such as the voice recognition may be quite good for general use
- ps4 will easily have the better Japanese games and developers, but again, this is personal as to whether you like their games or not
2 years ago#56
Nope you can do a full install for full games on the internal hdd
No external hdd install though
2 years ago#57
I don't understand the fanboyism that can surround consoles, but I think both consoles have their ups and downs and both consoles have great games. As a gamer you're missing out if you don't get all consoles, including the Wii U.
The money I spend getting an Xbone and Wii U could be spent on like 13 full price PS4 games. Either way I'm missing out on something, money ain't infinite.
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
2 years ago#58
TerraUniverse posted...As a gamer you're missing out if you don't get all consoles, including the Wii U.
No u didn't
I'll Teach You Fear
2 years ago#59
yeah so i'm pretty sure i read that yoshida or some sony boss said you can play ps4 games off disc an don't need to install the game, installs are optional.
i also remember reading that the xbone will have mandatory full installs and cannot play off disc without installation first.
is this correct? i think so.
just looking to shut up all the non sense.
Metal Bands OTM -- Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Moshquito, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
2 years ago#60
Whole pile of PS4 defenders here. Nothing interesting to talk about on the PS4 board?
|More topics from this board...|
|Rogue Legacy Now Available For Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold Members Can Save 20%...||quincy2000a||4||5/27 11:44AM|
|Xbox One news. Xbox One is getting the ultimate open world experience!! ESO||xenosaga123||22||5/22 5:10PM|
|New MCC Xbox ?||InfiniteHERO||10||5/23 11:35PM|
|Should I buy the Xbox One now?||NotAverageAsian||15||5/26 9:17PM|
|Xbox One why get a Ps4||Soil660||56||5/25 2:06AM|