I like both Playstation and Xbox, but Xbox One is doing things better

#61EllesarienPosted 10/11/2013 9:31:55 AM
I will just say this.

MS with the X-1 is in a much better situation to take advantage of future tech and since I just don't want a console for only gaming nowadays...I am very excited about how the X-1 will be implemented in the future.

I can honestly see it being the most valuable electronic device I have in my home and it being implemented as a vital part of my TV viewing in addition to being a console for games.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#62clschneider1990Posted 10/11/2013 9:34:58 AM
NeroXV posted...
TerraUniverse posted...

5) Xbox One is already beginning to get the Japanese developers.

The Xbox 360 did an excellent job courting Japanese developers and bringing out great Japanese RPG's and other unique titles. In fact, I think the best JRPG's and Japanese games were on the Xbox 360. We're starting to see hints of this with D4, which is an exclusive Xbox One game being made by a Japanese developer. If Microsoft can get another Lost Odyssey 2 or something, Microsoft can once again make magic happen. Microsoft is just more willing to try new things. I've noticed that Playstation tries to be more Western and focus their games on Western tastes, and this means that Microsoft goes ahead and makes gorgeous and super Japanese games. Of course, Playstation will still have Japanese games (like they already do), but Microsoft deserves credit for commissioning quality Japanese games with the Xbox 360.

I'm not saying Playstation 4 is not a great console, because it is. It's going to have great games and great exclusives. Still Microsoft, always goes the extra mile and covers their bases really well. They're just more willing to experiment and try new things. It's worth looking at the Xbox One.

Lmao if you want to play japanese games you play playstation no hardcore jrpg fan would get an xbox in their right mind.Xbox had like 1 or 2 mediocre jrpg games. While playstation had many like Tales chronicles, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia 2, Demon Souls, KH 1.5, WKC1&2,Disgaea 3&4.. The list goes on... the xbox does not deserve credit for commisioning any quality japanese games considering they weren't first party...

Im a hardcore JRPG player and I play most of them on the Xbox. Ive loved JRPG games ever since I was a little kid back in the mid 90's
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy
#63Exodus_PrimePosted 10/11/2013 9:35:29 AM
SharkPowah posted...
Epic_Bear_Guy posted...

Lost Odyssey > most of that trash you listed. Lets not forget that Star Ocean 4 was a timed exclusive to the 360 for an entire year Lets not forget that Xb1 will be getting KH3 and FF15. What JRPG's does PS have to offer that are worthwhile that the xbox doesn't also have?

WKC was okay from what i heard, the rest you listed are not serious JRPG's in my opinion. Demon souls being the only exception, but even the souls series eventually came to 360 as well. I'm pretty sure it will be coming to the xb1 too.

Paying for "time exclusivity" is a bad idea. Your company ends up with the crappy gimped version because of it. Very first thing I think of with timed exclusives is I wonder what extras the better version that comes out in a year will have.

5 people played Mass Effect 1 after it came out on PS3...yeah a better version..they are called updates my friend online updates.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#64WTFNightmarePosted 10/11/2013 1:48:35 PM
EvilScythe posted...
Whole pile of PS4 defenders here. Nothing interesting to talk about on the PS4 board?

Pathetic.

Nope. Not at all rofl
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#65LazyyAmericanPosted 10/11/2013 2:21:49 PM
Or annoyed 360 fans possibly? No way...not possible.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#66J_aaronPosted 10/15/2013 8:57:58 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
SharkPowah posted...
Epic_Bear_Guy posted...

Lost Odyssey > most of that trash you listed. Lets not forget that Star Ocean 4 was a timed exclusive to the 360 for an entire year Lets not forget that Xb1 will be getting KH3 and FF15. What JRPG's does PS have to offer that are worthwhile that the xbox doesn't also have?

WKC was okay from what i heard, the rest you listed are not serious JRPG's in my opinion. Demon souls being the only exception, but even the souls series eventually came to 360 as well. I'm pretty sure it will be coming to the xb1 too.

Paying for "time exclusivity" is a bad idea. Your company ends up with the crappy gimped version because of it. Very first thing I think of with timed exclusives is I wonder what extras the better version that comes out in a year will have.

5 people played Mass Effect 1 after it came out on PS3...yeah a better version..they are called updates my friend online updates.

Only five people played ME1 after it came out on PS3? And where is your source for that information?
---
Currently LPing: Final Fantasy VII
Look for TheGreatJoshini on Twitch.tv, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook.
#67J_aaronPosted 10/15/2013 8:59:49 PM
EvilScythe posted...
Whole pile of PS4 defenders here. Nothing interesting to talk about on the PS4 board?

Pathetic.

Nah, we're just bored at the moment because we have already won the console war this coming generation. Not much to talk about when you have already won the game.
---
Currently LPing: Final Fantasy VII
Look for TheGreatJoshini on Twitch.tv, Twitter, Youtube and Facebook.
#68Blizz87Posted 10/15/2013 9:12:25 PM
The X1 needs to take advantage of the fact that it has a better launch line up of games over the ps4. Watchdogs is delayed and BF4 and COD Ghost get map packs first on X1 plus XBL has dedicated servers and PSN doesn't. Also, X1 still has Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Forza, and Ryse.

This could sway some people towards the x1. I for one I am glad I stuck with the x1 because there are ZERO games I want on ps4 besides Infamous Second Son which doesn't hit until 2014.
#69jrr18Posted 10/15/2013 9:56:30 PM
isn't mine craft on pretty much every thing?
---
the world did end in 2012 it's just taking a bit to kick in.
PSN/steam jrr101
#70Blizz87Posted 10/15/2013 10:17:26 PM
J_aaron posted...
EvilScythe posted...

Pathetic.

Nah, we're just bored at the moment because we have already won the console war this coming generation. Not much to talk about when you have already won the game.

Sony hasn't won anything. The launch titles on ps4 are crap and with watchdogs being delayed it really doesn't have any games. Plus X1 XBL has dedicated servers, and games like Dead Rising 3, Forza, Killer Instinct, plus BF4 and COD Ghost map packs first.