I like both Playstation and Xbox, but Xbox One is doing things better

#71mjc0961Posted 10/17/2013 11:06:42 AM
TerraUniverse posted...
I don't understand the fanboyism that can surround consoles, but I think both consoles have their ups and downs and both consoles have great games. As a gamer you're missing out if you don't get all consoles, including the Wii U.

Yeah, the restricted used games policy was a setback, but Microsoft corrected that and I give them credit for that. I think I prefer the Xbox One over the PS4, for a variety of reasons:

1) Xbox One has way more exclusives.

Once again, Sony is doing the same thing that they did with the PS3. They're releasing a console, but they don't have that many exclusive launch games.

Xbox One has: Titanfall

Stopped reading right there. When you have to start your argument by listing games that aren't exclusive as exclusive, you have nothing to say that's worth my time. If I want to play Titanfall, I'll get it for my 360 or PC because it's not Xbox One exclusive and thus I don't need to buy an Xbox One to play it.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#72sworderPosted 10/17/2013 11:10:49 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Stopped reading right there. When you have to start your argument by listing games that aren't exclusive as exclusive, you have nothing to say that's worth my time. If I want to play Titanfall, I'll get it for my 360 or PC because it's not Xbox One exclusive and thus I don't need to buy an Xbox One to play it.

Should have read the rest, it only got better.

3 non exclusive games, 2 kinect games, and 2 games with no gameplay

great list
#73ejay8320Posted 10/17/2013 11:14:07 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
MasteroftheArts posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Ugh. Yet another poster who thinks his opinions are facts. Shame.

Except he never said that his opinions are facts, but thanks for playing.

Of course, because everyone tries to prove the quality of something by stating their opinion, right?

"Hey Jerry, this car is best!"

"Why's that?"

"It's red! Red is my favorite color."

Nope, doesn't make sense. Any time someone defends a claim, it is implied that their arguments/evidence are meant to be factual. Why don't YOU try again.

For some odd reason this reminds me of a radio commercial lol.
#74ILikesCheesePosted 10/17/2013 11:30:21 AM
TerraUniverse posted...
2) Xbox One has a great controller.
3) Xbox One installs games.
4) Xbox One has Kinect.
5) Xbox One is already beginning to get the Japanese developers.

1. Wanting a particular game is one thing. But praising "Exclusives" as a whole is a Fanboy move. If the PS4 has 10 exclusives and the Xbox One has 20 exclusives but a person only cares about one specific game, be that TitanFall or Drive Club, it matters not.

2. Yes. It seems too. I'll have to get my hands on both before I can make a true judgment call though.

3. O.O Uhhhhhhhhh...the PS4 installs games too. You might as well say "Because the console is black in color" for as much at that means.

4. The forced Kinect and $100 price increase because of it are actually a detriment, not a positive.

5. That is wishful thinking on your part rather than anything rooted in actual reality.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#75osboesPosted 10/18/2013 6:12:51 AM
My young brother had thee ol' Xbox back in the day and I enjoyed the experiences we had on it. I've been raised on Segas, SNES, playstations and beyond. I think there's a charm within every system I've owned. Yes I'm primarily a PS man since its arrival but Xbox has and will always be a worthy contender.

I never liked to jump on the Sonic or Mario wagon either as I loved both platformers.
#76XtremeWRATH360Posted 10/18/2013 6:41:00 AM
I can play the majority of games both the XB1 and PS4 has on my PC im not really missing out much at all.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#77kalmeqPosted 10/19/2013 7:15:34 AM
clo24 posted...
TerraUniverse posted...
As a gamer you're missing out if you don't get all consoles, including the Wii U.

I stopped reading there

stfu if you dont like wii u and xbox one your not a true gamer. i dont have a wii u but in the future i will. there is always that game on another console that you cannot play because its exclusive. if you likes games you will eventually get xbox one , ps4 and wii u.
#78lVlAtlZiXPosted 10/19/2013 7:24:13 AM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
TerraUniverse posted...
I don't understand the fanboyism that can surround consoles, but I think both consoles have their ups and downs and both consoles have great games. As a gamer you're missing out if you don't get all consoles, including the Wii U.

Yeah, the restricted used games policy was a setback, but Microsoft corrected that and I give them credit for that. I think I prefer the Xbox One over the PS4, for a variety of reasons:

Once again, Sony is doing the same thing that they did with the PS3. They're releasing a console, but they don't have that many exclusive launch games.

Its still an MS exclusive, and the 360/PC version are ports by a different company. Respawn made the game from ground up for the Xbox One, and thats going to be the "best" version to play. I want my HD visuals I saw from E3, that gameplay alone sold me on the entire system, just as Gears of War did the 360, and I played that game for over 2 years.
---
GT: MAtRiX 757
PSN: MAtRiX_757
#79Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/19/2013 7:24:12 AM
MS spent 100 million on the research of the controller? they should have spent more money on the research on the crap hardware
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#80ILikesCheesePosted 10/21/2013 6:17:24 AM
TerraUniverse posted...

Titanfall is coming out on November 22nd ??????????

Wow.

I didn't know that!

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?