Only Dead Rising 3 and Ryse do not warrant a purchase at launch.

#1Samman123Posted 10/7/2013 7:33:03 PM
Every other Xbox One game worth getting will be better on PC.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m695gfTxCZ1r06evx.gif
#2khardboredPosted 10/7/2013 7:46:25 PM
ITT: Opinion.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#3KomradKielbasaPosted 10/7/2013 7:49:04 PM
Opinions = opinions.....not facts.
---
Eat....the MEAT....Of JUSTICE
#4Masterchief5525Posted 10/7/2013 8:03:45 PM
Sorry I have a gaming PC and would still rather play it on the X1 and eventually again on my PC
#5pigman2003Posted 10/7/2013 8:43:01 PM
I liked Dead Rising, to me the one and only thing holding it back was that damned timer, and guess what, it's gone.

Ryse looks good, not the multiplayer but the single player looks like an epic cinematic experience, and I look forward to playing it.

Forza 5, nuff said.

Not to mention that the Xbox One has announced a slew of titles I want to play down the line like Quantum Break, Titanfall, Halo 5, and D4, all of which come out in 2014 so it'll be nice to have an Xbox One when those come out as well.

Not only does the PS4 not have any Exclusive launch titles I want, I don't see ANY titles I want for the next year for that system aside from Infamous and I'm not dropping $400 for one game I want.

I'm getting a Next gen console at launch for the multiplatform games, specifically Battlefield 4, so if I have to choose between Killzone and Knack against Dead Rising 3 and Ryse, I'll choose the Xbox One every time.

I'll get a PS4 when it has at least 3 exclusives I want, so far it has 1, the Xbox One has 8.
#6sworderPosted 10/7/2013 8:44:24 PM
When you list a Kinect game as a must have exclusive, you know you're reassuring yourself
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/7/2013 8:44:53 PM
pigman2003 posted...
Not only does the PS4 not have any Exclusive launch titles I want, I don't see ANY titles I want for the next year for that system aside from Infamous and I'm not dropping $400 for one game I want.

I'm getting a Next gen console at launch for the multiplatform games, specifically Battlefield 4, so if I have to choose between Killzone and Knack against Dead Rising 3 and Ryse, I'll choose the Xbox One every time.

I'll get a PS4 when it has at least 3 exclusives I want, so far it has 1, the Xbox One has 8.

This was a PCvsXBOX One thread and you still managed to find a way to start talkin smack about the PS4...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#8NeroXVPosted 10/8/2013 6:39:31 PM
Masterchief5525 posted...
Sorry I have a gaming PC and would still rather play it on the X1 and eventually again on my PC

Sure...
---
Official Keyblade of the KH3 Boards!!!
#9MasterSword546Posted 10/8/2013 6:49:10 PM
pigman2003 posted...
I liked Dead Rising, to me the one and only thing holding it back was that damned timer, and guess what, it's gone.

Ryse looks good, not the multiplayer but the single player looks like an epic cinematic experience, and I look forward to playing it.

Forza 5, nuff said.

Not to mention that the Xbox One has announced a slew of titles I want to play down the line like Quantum Break, Titanfall, Halo 5, and D4, all of which come out in 2014 so it'll be nice to have an Xbox One when those come out as well.

No one said anything about the PS4, so shut up.

Also, you must have that Xbox bulls*** already typed out and ready to go, don't you? No one talks like that excep t M$ reps.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8pc2f7m0W1rzv84ho2_500.gif
#10ham084Posted 10/8/2013 7:19:55 PM
Love how people make these topics about how the game will be when the system isn't even released yet.