First Diablo III. Then Agent. Now Injustice

#1quickposterPosted 10/7/2013 11:46:27 PM
LOL at how you all assumed X1 would get third party support! I am vindicated. I said 360 was not a basis to assume you'll get multiplats. How many times do you guys need to see that this industry isn't one of loyalty. ESPECIALLY the console market.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if this was a trend. You people saying only Wii U can lose third party support are looking more foolish by the second. X1 was screwed the second MS revealed those policies and companies see the flop Killzone getting more pre-orders then every X1 exclusive combined. Where would you put the game?

Engines my eye. X1 is going to get the silent treatment next year. Its obvious. Its already missing releases before its even out. I can understand why people assume Sony will get the backing but the only way MS is now is if they pay up for ports. MS has one generation of third party support and suddenly its the basis that they automatically get stuff? A lot of 360s success was due to mistakes Sony made.

You sit there saying "Injustice sucked Killer Instinct is better" but this screams a trend coming if it is already missing ports before it even surfaces. You should be worried. Injustice has absolutely no reason to skip X1.
#2An_EthiopianPosted 10/7/2013 11:57:18 PM
The team behind Guilty Gear Xrd also said that Guilty Gear will be exclusive to the Playstation brand. X1 is going to get less third party support than the original Xbox had. My Og Xbox was probably the worst thing I bought.
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#3NeoMonkPosted 10/8/2013 12:02:22 AM
XBOX One is the new WII U :(
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#4AwayFromHerePosted 10/8/2013 12:09:02 AM
I'm pretty sure Agent was always supposed to be a Playstation exclusive.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#5BigBossMakaveliPosted 10/8/2013 12:10:39 AM
Not a good sign at all.
#6FoppePosted 10/8/2013 12:11:45 AM
Wait, we got news about Agent?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7quickposter(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 12:13:03 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
I'm pretty sure Agent was always supposed to be a Playstation exclusive.

When the game has been in development hell and everybody expected it to eventually surface as a PS360 game?

Strauss Zelnick had concerns with Microsoft's approach and leaving Agent absent from this only strengthens they aren't just words.
#8AwayFromHerePosted 10/8/2013 12:14:51 AM
No, I'm sure Rockstar said it was supposed to be a Playstation 3, at the time, exclusive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_%28video_game%29

Yeah, Playstation exclusive.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#9SoulTrapperPosted 10/8/2013 12:15:24 AM
Foppe posted...
Wait, we got news about Agent?

http://guardianlv.com/2013/10/rockstar-agent-to-be-exclusive-to-ps4/

It's rumored to be PS4 exclusive because Rockstar said the franchise would be exclusive to PS3 earlier.

When Agent was first introduced on June 2, 2009, Rockstar’s parent company, Take-Two, made statements that PS3 will be the exclusive platform for the franchise, which doesn’t completely rule PS4 out; however, with the hush-hush rumors of an exclusive to PS4, much confirmation has yet to be revealed.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#10quickposter(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 12:25:53 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
No, I'm sure Rockstar said it was supposed to be a Playstation 3, at the time, exclusive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_%28video_game%29

Yeah, Playstation exclusive.

It was never in a contract and Jack Tretton even expected it to jump ship.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/305852/sony-unsure-on-agent-ps3-exclusivity/

There was no reason to resurface this game as a PS3 exclusive and after L.A Noire some were seeing it coming. If its PS4 exclusive its because Zelnick's concerns have meaning behind them.