Killer Instinct vs Guilty Gear Xrd

#61sworderPosted 10/9/2013 7:14:09 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
Did someone just call me ignorant because i stated i dont like anime?

You just admitted that it looks like anime, then you proceed to call me ignorant because somehow an anime resembling fighter isnt anime?

The dudes look like girls, the cheesy asian dialogue, and the exaggerated expressions says otherwise.

So yes if i dont like Anime, i most certainly wont like playing it as a fighter.

No, not because you don't like anime. Because you pretend this game is an anime.

It's like me saying, well I don't like cartoons because the nonexistent dialogue sucks and they look childish so I guess I won't like Mario.

What matters is the gameplay.

Your argument boils down to judging a book by its cover, which is in fact ignorant. If you talked about how the fighting mechanics bore you, that would be entirely different.
#62SavageTrooperPosted 10/9/2013 7:34:53 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
An_Ethiopian posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
KI looks good but GG Xrd looks like a full 1080p hi def, hand drawn, animated movie come to life running at a full 60fps. No game on the planet currently looks like it and is one of the sickest looking games I have ever seen. And this is coming from someone who maxes BF3 on PC at well over 150fps.

Also the people behind GG have years of experience in technical fighting games.

PS. I will be attending EVO next year again. Anyone from here going?

You're lucky to go to EVO, I live too far away.

OT: What impresses me about GG is that the character models look like hand drawn sprites, but they're actually 3d models. That right there is some crazy art direction.

Leave it to the boys and gals over in Japan to make stylish, fun, and technical videogames.

Yea, when I found out they were 3D, my mind was blown. The game screems style. The backgrounds look insane as well. I don't think I have ever seen a fighting game so vivid. The game looks like someone made a nuclear bomb made out if crayola crayons and detonated it on a TV. Lmao!

Can you image what a fighter will look like in the future with 4K resolution? !?! I don't think our eyeballs can handle the amount of epicness that will hapoen lol.

Since the MvC series is my favorite fighting game series, you made me think of the next MvC4. Damn, now you got me excited. I hope they do another one.