The new Kinect looks really impressive.

#21RapierLord(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 3:58:01 PM
CallOfDookie posted...
RapierLord posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
I disagree. Microsoft would of had the most powerful machine if it wasn't for Kinect. So I blame Kinect for holding the industry back with the Xbones garbage specs. No 1080p60fps this gen.

It's, you're not getting this inferior console and going with PS4, where it's 982374% better specs will meet your expectations well. Toodles =)

I would of picked up the Xbone if it had the higher specs. The best bet for 1080p60fps gaming right now is on the PS4 and there's no arguing that. I mean what is more impressive to you? 1080p60fps gaming or dancing like an idiot in front of a spy camera?

I'm sorry I'm not as cool as you but jumping and dancing around like an idiot sounds pretty fun.

Sounds like something a casual gamer would say. Well the Xbone is the new CasualBox so you're right at home.

A peasant going on about specs he doesnít understand and questioning otherís enthusiasms towards gamingÖ the irony in your existence is too much for me to comprehend. Relax buddy, Sony will sell more units than the Xbox. Donít worry your little head, I have no idea why you would care but you have nothing to worry about.
#22leatheljPosted 10/8/2013 4:07:00 PM
Yes the kinect is very impressive its geting a ton of support because it COMES WITH THE CONSOLE Microsoft plan is working nicely unlike the ps4 eye with little to no support and considered dead on launched hope that lower price tag was worth it sony. No dought kinect will get much more support and good games its still very early but the games and more features will come to kinect you just have to be patient halo bf4 codG forza and many more games both multiplate and exclusives will have optional kinect features.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#23GTAfan421Posted 10/8/2013 4:09:37 PM
It really doesn't look that good... several pals of mine have used it at conventions and said it was just as unresponsive, if not even worse than the one they already have out for 360...
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#24zephirrainesPosted 10/8/2013 4:10:03 PM
CallOfDookie posted...
RapierLord posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
I disagree. Microsoft would of had the most powerful machine if it wasn't for Kinect. So I blame Kinect for holding the industry back with the Xbones garbage specs. No 1080p60fps this gen.

It's, you're not getting this inferior console and going with PS4, where it's 982374% better specs will meet your expectations well. Toodles =)

I would of picked up the Xbone if it had the higher specs. The best bet for 1080p60fps gaming right now is on the PS4 and there's no arguing that. I mean what is more impressive to you? 1080p60fps gaming or dancing like an idiot in front of a spy camera?

I'm sorry I'm not as cool as you but jumping and dancing around like an idiot sounds pretty fun.

Sounds like something a casual gamer would say. Well the Xbone is the new CasualBox so you're right at home.

But Knack is hardcore right!!
#25zephirrainesPosted 10/8/2013 4:11:30 PM
GTAfan421 posted...
It really doesn't look that good... several pals of mine have used it at conventions and said it was just as unresponsive, if not even worse than the one they already have out for 360...

The media says the opposite. I wonder who i will believe.... Hint hint. Not you.
#26unclekoolaid73Posted 10/8/2013 4:29:07 PM
zephirraines posted...
GTAfan421 posted...

The media says the opposite. I wonder who i will believe.... Hint hint. Not you.

Because the media isn't bias in anyway.
#27stekim40Posted 10/8/2013 4:32:16 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
its not great....

its a huge negative

This^^

The forced kinect is the MAIN reason I'm buying a PS4. Way to go Microsoft.
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#28GTAfan421Posted 10/8/2013 4:35:54 PM(edited)
zephirraines posted...
GTAfan421 posted...

Yes, because there have never been reviews in the gaming media that were bought and paid for... whose best interest is it to give the new consoles bad (honest) press?

The gamers.

But who gets their wallets filled for being honest?

No one.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#29Shad0wg00nPosted 10/8/2013 4:35:48 PM
http://i.minus.com/iy22kwNJEnJBU.gif
#30Cowboy082288Posted 10/8/2013 4:42:13 PM
RapierLord posted...
Cade6669 posted...
Due to the fact that the Xbone and PS4 have such similar hardware, the Kinect might push me to get an Xbone over the PS4. I prefer PC gaming in general so the Kinect would add a different way for me to play.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you. On paper the PS4's hardware is slightly better than the XBox but only slightly so the Kinect is really the only real difference for me. The PC I plan on building in a year will crush both the PS4 and Xbox in a graphical sense so the console's hardware really isn't an issue for me.

Thats pretty much how I'm starting to feel about it. The spec difference is pretty negligible but the other areas seems to be heavily favoring X1 in my opinion. The online support seems more cohesive and the multimedia support appears to be a big priority for MS. Though some of that only seems that way to me because sony is being a bit tight lipped.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni