If I were to prove the XB1 is best, what kind of evidence should I use?

#21CapwnDPosted 10/8/2013 2:59:56 PM
Isn't the games you enjoy the most important thing about any console?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#22DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/8/2013 4:13:18 PM(edited)
I'm lying? Well here is exactly where this topic is coming from...

8thwonder:

So, you declared the XB1 to be the best in a variety of ways, yet the reasons you used to prove that were not benefits to the majority? And then you say I'm the stealth troll lol.

- The reason he argued this is because he was attacking my point based on the ASSUMPTION that I said XB1 is the best choice for everyone. Since he could not actually find me saying this, he tried to elaborate that any kind of "advantage" is automatically considered a declaration that it matters to the majority.

I respond:

I have no idea why you think benefits have to benefit the majority for them to be BENEFITS. This is just dumb logic which you have already contradicted in at least two separate cases:

1) You contradicted this logic when you claimed that dedicated servers were the only benefit for the XB1 when only about 1/3rd or less of them have XBL gold and game online.
2) You claimed that Gaikai is a benefit for Sony even though Gaikai will most likely be relevant to a select few who want to stream older games and rebuy them.

8thwonder responds to this contradiction:

The reason why dedicated servers are available is because though not everyone will use them, most would agree that they are an inarguable benefit, just like price or power. But virtually everything you listed to prove your claims were not inarguable benefits to at least the majority of people.

Basically he spun in a circle trying to convince people I said something by creating a ridiculous premise in regards to something being declared a benefit to mean that it has to be a benefit to the majority. When he contradicts this, he alters his position and says that it DOESN'T have to be a benefit to the majority but the majority has to see it as a benefit TO the minority.

Yeah... then he makes this topic because I kept holding him to his ridiculous and ever changing logic, especially considering the majority who don't play online probably dont even know what dedicated servers are.

Btw, this guy hates Kinect and thats why he words his OP the way it is. He says that he has definitive proof that the majority hates Kinect and that is why Kinect should be listed as NEGATIVE for the console.

He also hates a lot of the XB1 benefits and attacked features like HDMI Passthrough and Snap, but the above is the primary root of this silly topic.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#23ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 5:08:59 PM
Haha you're just mad because you can't defend what you obviously started. I don't care what BS you try to tell people. Your topic is there. You did exactly as I've said you did. Look at you, trying to think of every way possible to hide it.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#24ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 5:13:40 PM
For those out of the loop, here are the claims where he's saying he didn't make a declaration of superiority for the XB1:

- "But with a critical look, it can be easily argued that Xbox is the best console in all features outside of graphics."

- "At this point, the Xbox 1 is a superior console for a higher price."

- "The only thing the PS4 has is a graphics advantage which is seemingly smaller and smaller..."

Here is the topic to which we are referring to:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67126390

Don't take our word for it, especially his. See it for yourself. He just can't let go of the fact that he made claims and did a "point B" option above to prove them.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#25Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 10/8/2013 8:31:36 PM
What a douchebag topic.
---
Ninja Farm
#26Cowboy082288Posted 10/8/2013 8:41:59 PM
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
What a douchebag topic.

I have to agree. It's almost like the TC is asking "How can I be incredibly annoying to people I know?"
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#27CyberneticRatPosted 10/8/2013 8:51:31 PM
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
What a douchebag topic.

Thank you. I was surprised how long it took for someone to speak the honest truth.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#28JusSumGuy88Posted 10/8/2013 8:56:23 PM
You can't... The "better system" is purely subjective. Never mind trying to prove which system you think is better..... Just buy the one you want and enjoy it.
#29Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 10/8/2013 9:06:57 PM
He's one of these douchebags who pretends to be non-biased, but yet he only s*** on any body that isn't sucking off Sony
---
Ninja Farm
#30ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 9:28:03 PM(edited)
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
He's one of these douchebags who pretends to be non-biased, but yet he only s*** on any body that isn't sucking off Sony

*hypocrisy and double standards* (two words you should be considering right now)

You seem very angry. Maybe you should lie down for a bit. Tell you what, if you could give me proof of that besides anything involving Desperatemonkey, I'll give you $5 bucks. I don't remember criticizing someone on their opinion on this board for a long time. Maybe you and your loud mouth can show me.
---