If I were to prove the XB1 is best, what kind of evidence should I use?

#31Cowboy082288Posted 10/8/2013 9:30:48 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
He's one of these douchebags who pretends to be non-biased, but yet he only s*** on any body that isn't sucking off Sony

*hypocrisy and double standards* (two words you should be considering right now)

You seem very angry. Maybe you should lie down for a bit. Tell you what, if you could give me proof of that besides anything involving Desperatemonkey, I'll give you $5 bucks. I don't remember criticizing someone on their opinion on this board for a long time. Maybe you and your loud mouth can show me.

Wait what? are you Desperatemonkey?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#32ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 9:33:19 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...

What are you talking about? I'm saying that I've argued with desperate recently. Where have you taken that I said I'm him from that?
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#33Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 10/9/2013 12:05:34 AM
ha ha ha!

The sad thing is, I'll bet you do actually believe your own drivel. Dude. Go look at your own posting history. Go look at how you will only defend anybody who isn't crapping on the forehead of the Xbox one. I'm not sure why you would want me to show you what you can click and look at yourself... except because you and I and anybody else with cognitive functions know that it's true.

If I had to guess who's alt you were, I would guess you were Art_of_the_kill.

He had that same "oh no... no you're all wrong about me, I'm unbiased, I come to the xbox boards and I only crap on anybody who isn't crapping on the xbox because I'm unbiased I mean.. oh wait I mean.. oh" mentality.
---
Ninja Farm
#34DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/9/2013 12:19:49 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
He's one of these douchebags who pretends to be non-biased, but yet he only s*** on any body that isn't sucking off Sony

*hypocrisy and double standards* (two words you should be considering right now)

You seem very angry. Maybe you should lie down for a bit. Tell you what, if you could give me proof of that besides anything involving Desperatemonkey, I'll give you $5 bucks. I don't remember criticizing someone on their opinion on this board for a long time. Maybe you and your loud mouth can show me.

I'm quite insulted...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#35ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 12:45:30 AM(edited)
Snake_Eyes_v3 posted...
ha ha ha!

The sad thing is, I'll bet you do actually believe your own drivel. Dude. Go look at your own posting history. Go look at how you will only defend anybody who isn't crapping on the forehead of the Xbox one. I'm not sure why you would want me to show you what you can click and look at yourself... except because you and I and anybody else with cognitive functions know that it's true.

If I had to guess who's alt you were, I would guess you were Art_of_the_kill.

He had that same "oh no... no you're all wrong about me, I'm unbiased, I come to the xbox boards and I only crap on anybody who isn't crapping on the xbox because I'm unbiased I mean.. oh wait I mean.. oh" mentality.

You see, it's hard to disagree with reality. Spent almost 20 minutes checking 104 active messages posted, only 4 instances (outside my arguments with desperate monkey) where I have actually confronted someone about anything, and only 2 of those were XB1 related. You don't even have any proof to show for your stance either. You, probably having the ol' fanboy goggles, only see the worst and never the neutral or best. This board doesn't need any more loud fanatics.

EDIT: And let me make one thing clear, I am not admitting that I don't dislike the XB1. I am just making it clear that I don't run into every positive XB1 topic and challenge people with their opinions, because I don't.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.