Cliffy B so jelly about X1 DRM reversals that he's supporting Steambox now.

#1zerooo0Posted 10/8/2013 2:13:09 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/steam-box-oculus-rift-will-define-next-gen-says-bleszinski-6415432

How I was once a fan of Cliffy B works, but now I just laugh at him whenever he speaks. Shame I used to like him when he was with Epic & did Gears of War, but during the X1 DRM fiasco his true troll like colors showed.

Seriously anyone else remember his childish rants after the DRM reversals? It was really funny to read about.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2s2goodPosted 10/8/2013 2:16:33 PM
I think he's Buthurt about EPIC
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch Gamertag = Sonic B0000M
PS4 & Xbox One Pre Ordered
#3ilikehamandhaloPosted 10/8/2013 2:16:57 PM
Hes always been a childish ranting nerd, reminds me of Jaime Kennedy except even more annoying since he thought GoW was the ish when it was mostly boring trash colored grey.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you
#4s2goodPosted 10/8/2013 2:19:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:21:08 PM
s2good posted...
I think he's Buthurt about EPIC

He's probably butthurt about lots of things lol. I take him as seriously as I take Pachter serious which is not at all lol.

Although his articles are fun to read.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#6SunDevil77Posted 10/8/2013 2:25:07 PM
As with a lot of geniuses...they are annoyingly opinionated.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#7NeoMonkPosted 10/8/2013 2:46:02 PM
Cliffy B reminds me of Wartotle from that Pokemon Youtube series just an angst puberty raged nerd.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8dementedlullabyPosted 10/8/2013 2:47:58 PM
s2good posted...
ilikehamandhalo posted...
Hes always been a childish ranting nerd, reminds me of Jaime Kennedy except even more annoying since he thought GoW was the ish when it was mostly boring trash colored grey.

Gears 1 Was the S***

qft
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#9ToastyAnakinPosted 10/8/2013 2:54:44 PM(edited)
Why do these people who make these standout games continue to spout their whiny ass opinions when they don't have anything to back them up?

Cliffy B is nothing now. Just like David Jaffe. He made the great God of War I for ps2 then left and started making crap games. His opinion is worthless now.

Value opinions of people who are actually making great games NOW.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#10SunDevil77Posted 10/8/2013 2:58:25 PM
ToastyAnakin posted...
Why do these people who make these standout games continue to spout their whiny ass opinions when they don't have anything to back them up?

Cliffy B is nothing now. Just like David Jaffe. He made the great God of War I for ps2 then left and started making crap games. His opinion is worthless now.

Value opinions of people who are actually making great games NOW.

Cliff created an engine
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539