So, with the changes happening next gen

#1kyncaniPosted 10/8/2013 3:46:51 PM
Which console is most likely to get discontinued ? - Results (104 votes)
PS4
7.69% (8 votes)
Wii U
38.46% (40 votes)
Xbox One
53.85% (56 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What with all those phones, tablets, computers, Steam Box, Androids and whatnot.

Something is bound to change.
#2Dannyson97Posted 10/8/2013 3:59:08 PM
Though I can't really see any of them getting the ax, Xbox one. The PS4 is dominant at the moment and Wii U still has a purpose as a companion to a PC or PS4, and alway great exclusives. Also Microsoft is losing patience with Xbox not making a profit, if Xbox one doesn't make a profit soon then they will stop supporting it.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#3leatheljPosted 10/8/2013 4:21:36 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
Though I can't really see any of them getting the ax, Xbox one. The PS4 is dominant at the moment and Wii U still has a purpose as a companion to a PC or PS4, and alway great exclusives. Also Microsoft is losing patience with Xbox not making a profit, if Xbox one doesn't make a profit soon then they will stop supporting it.

My goodness are you serious that is just laughable the wii u if any thing would be axed are you seriously this ignorant I know your pro sony and anti xbox but your post is just laughable I can't even get mad at that.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#4Dannyson97Posted 10/8/2013 5:26:15 PM
leathelj posted...
Dannyson97 posted...

My goodness are you serious that is just laughable the wii u if any thing would be axed are you seriously this ignorant I know your pro sony and anti xbox but your post is just laughable I can't even get mad at that.

Nope I'm pro-Nintendo, and on even terms with Sony, I'm ok with Microsoft but the Xbox One is going to have a hard time outside the U.S. But even I can see the PS4 will come out on top, and like I said I don't think any of them will get axed.
---
#5Hucast9Posted 10/8/2013 6:25:55 PM
I think that the PS4 and the Xbox One are going to have a healthy lifespan. I also think that most people in this discussion group are underestimating the Xbox One's demand.
#6khardboredPosted 10/8/2013 6:34:14 PM
Hucast9 posted...
I think that the PS4 and the Xbox One are going to have a healthy lifespan. I also think that most people in this discussion group are underestimating the Xbox One's demand.

---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#7kyncani(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 10:38:36 PM
The Xbox One has met a rejection so strong that Microsoft had to ax half the project but the gangrene had already spread so the rejection is still going and will probably spiral downward.

It does have competition with the Wii U and the Steam Box. Any of them could pick up speed when the Xbox One does not.

On top of that, the whole Xbox division is already on death row.
#8SunDevil77Posted 10/8/2013 10:43:54 PM
kyncani posted...
The Xbox One has met a rejection so strong that Microsoft had to ax half the project but the gangrene had already spread so the rejection is still going and will probably spiral downward.

It does have competition with the Wii U and the Steam Box. Any of them could pick up speed when the Xbox One does not.

I don't believe you have any idea what is spouting from your mouth
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#9Dannyson97Posted 10/9/2013 5:57:28 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
kyncani posted...

Microsoft has lost 6 billion dollars on there Xbox division, I think he's on the right track.
---
#10snowboard340Posted 10/9/2013 6:45:52 AM
Dannyson97 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
kyncani posted...

Microsoft has lost 6 billion dollars on there Xbox division, I think he's on the right track.

But they made a profit overall on the Xbox 360 lifespan (not including xbox lifespan).