Help Me Decide My Launch Line Up

#1tokenblackguy23Posted 10/8/2013 2:51:58 PM
Hello,

So I have decided to purchase BF 4 and COD Ghost to play with my other mates who will be purchasing an Xbox One so those two games are locked down. Recently American Football and Basketball have become boring to me. My Ravens won the super bowl last year so that was my climax and my Miami Heat has won back to back championships so its no longer fun to root for them because Lebron has his rings.

I played High School Varsity Soccer for 4 years so recently I have been watching a lot of Barclays Premiere League and am really loving it. I have not decided my favorite team because I like Liverpool and Arsenal but I am interested in purchasing FIFA 14 on Xbox One because of this.

So basically I need some help, creative reasoning etc.... But my idea is to purchase

COD Ghost
BF4
AC:IV Black Flag
FIFA 14
Dead Rising 3

So what do you suggest?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#2seancannonPosted 10/8/2013 2:54:54 PM
Killer Instinct? Crimson Dragon? They are launch titles.
#3seancannonPosted 10/8/2013 2:55:54 PM
Oh and Watch Dogs. Definitely.
#4tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 2:59:11 PM
seancannon posted...

Cant buy Watch Dogs and AC:IV Black Flag at the same time, to similar to each-other.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#5mike468Posted 10/8/2013 3:02:17 PM(edited)
My launch line up:

Battlefield 4
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Assassin's Creed 4
Crimson Dragon
*COD: Ghosts
Day 1 XBL Live subscription for shadow jago
Mad Catz TE2 Fightstick

I may possibly get COD ghosts. I don't see a huge point in getting 2 shooters though.

Killer instinct should be a must. I played an early build and ts a great game. You should consider getting KI and Crimson dragon as they are digital only game and will be less than a full retail game.

tokenblackguy23 posted...
seancannon posted...

Cant buy Watch Dogs and AC:IV Black Flag at the same time, to similar to each-other.

COD and Battlefield are even more similar, yet your getting both?!

---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#6tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 3:04:28 PM
mike468 posted...
My launch line up:

Battlefield 4
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Assassin's Creed 4
Crimson Dragon
*COD: Ghosts
Day 1 XBL Live subscription for shadow jago
Mad Catz TE2 Fightstick

I may possibly get COD ghosts. I don't see a huge point in getting 2 shooters though.

Killer instinct should be a must. I played an early build and ts a great game. You should consider getting KI and Crimson dragon as they are digital only game and will be less than a full retail game.

tokenblackguy23 posted...
seancannon posted...

COD and Battlefield are even more similar, yet your getting both?!

Getting COD and BF4 because my friends like to play those games and depending on what mood where in we may go for BF4 only or COD only on a particular night.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#7QuinnandGoblinPosted 10/8/2013 3:53:07 PM
Nothing wrong with getting both BF4 and COD Ghosts, both have very different multi playstyles so can understand chopping and changing with your mates.

Have played Watch Dogs and AC4, both look gorgeous on next-gen, although for me i'm a little worn out of the AC series atm and had to choose one or the other i'd go for Watch Dogs at this point.

Forza is amazing from the short time ive played with it, and i managed to get in a few races too of NFS Rivals recently which looks amazing, plays really well but not sure how it'll review just yet with such short playtime.

Dead Rising 3 is a must have, again played a few demos of it and its beyond fun, so a good pickup at launch. FIFA im getting for free with the Xbox One but would also be purchasing it if i wasnt.

Other than that, the two digital titles, Killer Instinct (free download anyways) and Crimson Dragon both worth a look for something different and to add a bit of variety to your launch list.
---
NinendoID- Grey-Armada .... psn- armada66 .... xbl- greyarmada....3ds-0345-0608-4393
#8tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 4:00:53 PM
QuinnandGoblin posted...
Nothing wrong with getting both BF4 and COD Ghosts, both have very different multi playstyles so can understand chopping and changing with your mates.

Have played Watch Dogs and AC4, both look gorgeous on next-gen, although for me i'm a little worn out of the AC series atm and had to choose one or the other i'd go for Watch Dogs at this point.

Forza is amazing from the short time ive played with it, and i managed to get in a few races too of NFS Rivals recently which looks amazing, plays really well but not sure how it'll review just yet with such short playtime.

Dead Rising 3 is a must have, again played a few demos of it and its beyond fun, so a good pickup at launch. FIFA im getting for free with the Xbox One but would also be purchasing it if i wasnt.

Other than that, the two digital titles, Killer Instinct (free download anyways) and Crimson Dragon both worth a look for something different and to add a bit of variety to your launch list.

Who is your favorite Football Team? I am leaning towards Arsenal and Liverpool have not decided.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!