I'll just be a troll real fast.

#1Gligar13Posted 10/8/2013 4:24:11 PM
ADGeist posted...
argument posts drove gamefaqs traffic basically its how this site is so popular...go to the xbox one board obvious troll post never get shut down

This is going to be the best next gen consle!!! I can't wait for this to come out and I FULLY support everyone who "agrees" that this will be amazing!!!
---
Games I can't wait for: Pokemon VI, Sonic, GTA V, Mario 3D Land, COD Ghosts, PVZ Garden War, Candy Crush Ultimate Edition.
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 10/8/2013 4:26:16 PM
DAE TIP LE FEDORA?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3SparkItUpPosted 10/8/2013 4:31:53 PM
ADGeist posted...
argument posts drove gamefaqs traffic basically its how this site is so popular...go to the xbox one board obvious troll post never get shut down

^ this is exactly why most trolls do not get the banhammer...Gamefaqs enjoys the traffic they (trolls) create, thus in return their sponsors are willing to pay for their ads.

This isn't a slight against Gamefaqs, it's simply business.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#4ilikehamandhaloPosted 10/8/2013 4:46:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5SparkItUpPosted 10/8/2013 8:02:58 PM
ilikehamandhalo posted...
SparkItUp posted...
ADGeist posted...

^ this is exactly why most trolls do not get the banhammer...Gamefaqs enjoys the traffic they (trolls) create, thus in return their sponsors are willing to pay for their ads.

I get tons of my topics deleted for trolling when im not yet I can mark an obvious troll topics and it stays up all day with 100+ posts in it. Admins on this site are ***s, simple as that.

To be fair, there are some good ones...but yeah, there is no consistency in the moderation process. The overall level of professionalism is lacking as well (as seen many times when you challenge a moderation, many times their responses are troll like & flaming themselves).

I recently got modded, I appealed my moderation and then got the reply "You are not going to lie your way out of this one, and later got called immature & a liar simply for stating a well layed out reason as to why I felt I it shouldn't have been modded. The lack of professionalism is a systemic problem from the top (lead mod) all the way down (initial mod). But again, I don't want to paint them all with the same brush because I do know for a fact that there is one or 2 mods that really take the time to explain why they had to remove the post and talk to you like a human instead of berating you like most do.

It's really been this way for about 4 or 5 years. There was a time where trolls were put out to pasture quickly & that was that. Now the moderation process is just an absolute mess because of the lack of professionalism.
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#6Millertime660Posted 10/8/2013 8:10:09 PM
SparkItUp posted...
ilikehamandhalo posted...
SparkItUp posted...
ADGeist posted...

I get tons of my topics deleted for trolling when im not yet I can mark an obvious troll topics and it stays up all day with 100+ posts in it. Admins on this site are ***s, simple as that.

To be fair, there are some good ones...but yeah, there is no consistency in the moderation process. The overall level of professionalism is lacking as well (as seen many times when you challenge a moderation, many times their responses are troll like & flaming themselves).

I recently got modded, I appealed my moderation and then got the reply "You are not going to lie your way out of this one, and later got called immature & a liar simply for stating a well layed out reason as to why I felt I it shouldn't have been modded. The lack of professionalism is a systemic problem from the top (lead mod) all the way down (initial mod). But again, I don't want to paint them all with the same brush because I do know for a fact that there is one or 2 mods that really take the time to explain why they had to remove the post and talk to you like a human instead of berating you like most do.

It's really been this way for about 4 or 5 years. There was a time where trolls were put out to pasture quickly & that was that. Now the moderation process is just an absolute mess because of the lack of professionalism.

couldnt have said it better myself! +1000
#7MrSpaM111Posted 10/8/2013 8:19:24 PM
Gamefaqz adminz are teh ps4 fanbois!

Fo reelz!!!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#8JohnHalo343Posted 10/8/2013 8:23:28 PM
*wades into topic through waist high sea of tears*

What is with all the crying? The mods to a stand up job here. You guys are not in the position to question them either.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#9FoppePosted 10/8/2013 9:33:57 PM
I've been here for a long time and have had my share of deleted posts.
I've appealed 98% of them and only once did I get a reply, which basically was "It's impossible to joke about something if you were serious in earlier posts in the topic".
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#10SharkPowahPosted 10/8/2013 10:01:00 PM
PROOF that Mods just band users to harass them and not because of trolling

Be sure to look at the penalities

http://s21.postimg.org/uhgyspxv9/Untitled.png