I'll just be a troll real fast.

#51ILikesCheesePosted 10/10/2013 8:56:03 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
lol john halo posts.

This.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#52JohnHalo343Posted 10/10/2013 10:53:14 AM
roboto_piloto posted...
umadbro2 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
You guys should be supporting the fine men and women of the moderation staff here, not being ungrateful, causeless rebels because you think they are "unfair". They keep the boards clean of filth and garbage and all you guys wanna do is cry, moan, and b*** about it.

You guys are acting like 12 year-olds.

I guess this is why he never gets modded, even though he should be banned by now. Mods like a guy who is willing to kiss their ass.

Tell me about it. IIRC He was the guy who created a room and sat there "fishing" for trolls because according to his logic responding to a post makes you a troll now. However, creating a thread to troll people is OK, productive, and a grown up thing to do? Lol

Far, FAR more productive than spending all your time trolling people that just want to discuss a next generation video game system they want to buy.

Besides, that topic was promoting a healthy dialogue about tasteful ways to conduct yourself here. I am pretty sure the only reason it was deleted is because every butthurt Sony Fanboy marked it. I mean, all of them.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#53ILikesCheesePosted 10/10/2013 1:32:41 PM(edited)
JohnHalo343 posted...
Far, FAR more productive than spending all your time trolling people that just want to discuss a next generation video game system they want to buy.

Besides, that topic was promoting a healthy dialogue about tasteful ways to conduct yourself here.

Johnny, a "healthy discussion" has both positive and negative sides to an argument. Those of us who are not pleased with the Xbox One or Microsoft are just as important to your "healthy discussion" as those of you who are wetting yourselves in anticipation of the console, and deserve equal space on this or any board. Otherwise its just a "preaching to the choir" cult taking turns <CENSORED> each other off. And NOBODY wants that, right?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#54JohnHalo343Posted 10/10/2013 3:51:48 PM
You obviously have no clue what we are talking about, but I would expect that from someone that just jumped in randomly swinging wildly.

In my topic where I attempted to bring order to the board, I was trying to negotiate a peaceful resolution that would have allowed Xbox fans and Sony Fanboys to co-exist on this board peacefully. Instead, people preferred to mark it to deletion because it didn't fly with them.
---
#55NewbiusPosted 10/10/2013 4:52:32 PM
Gligar13... Aren't you that one troll on YouTube that bash good games? I also remember BlackBusterCritic destroying your ass.
#56roboto_pilotoPosted 10/10/2013 7:02:26 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
You obviously have no clue what we are talking about, but I would expect that from someone that just jumped in randomly swinging wildly.

In my topic where I attempted to bring order to the board, I was trying to negotiate a peaceful resolution that would have allowed Xbox fans and Sony Fanboys to co-exist on this board peacefully. Instead, people preferred to mark it to deletion because it didn't fly with them.

He is straight up lying.

Too bad its been deleted so I can't prove it by quoting but his "healthy discussion" had something to do with attacking PS fans by resorting to name calling. Yeah, real "peaceful".

Full of s*** more like it.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#57JohnHalo343Posted 10/10/2013 9:28:02 PM
You don't have anything to go on but a vague recollection and you call me full of ****?

LMAO. This is great guys. Keep the baseless insults coming.
---
#58ILikesCheesePosted 10/11/2013 5:19:35 AM
roboto_piloto posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

He is straight up lying.

Too bad its been deleted so I can't prove it by quoting but his "healthy discussion" had something to do with attacking PS fans by resorting to name calling. Yeah, real "peaceful".

Full of s*** more like it.

I know. While I am not familiar with the said thread alluded too, I am familiar with THIS thread and did not just jump in to this conversation willy-nilly.

I am also familiar with Johnny here. To him, a troll is anyone that posts a negative comment about his precious Xbox or Microsoft, even when said comment is a factual statement or a well thought out opinion or conclusion. To disagree with Johnny is to not be "having a healthy discussion." He never addresses an opposing viewpoint's logic, opting instead to attack the poster or simply make stuff up when he is backed into a corner ala the "you have no idea what you are talking about" comment. He is the very definition of what he hates, a fanboy, yet he cannot see nor admit this, and thus will not change or grow.

In many ways he reminds me of a Republican. :)
---
#59JohnHalo343Posted 10/11/2013 6:34:34 AM
Your mad because I pointed out you had no clue what we are talking about, so you attack my politics now. You Sony Fanboys hit new lows everyday.
---
#60Ryan-06Posted 10/12/2013 4:56:00 PM
bob15x posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
bob15x posted...
if it sucks why are you on these boards?

I've been here a long time with others who don't always praise it. You must be new here. Get over it. typical response. As well as "if you not say good things = automatic troll"
Also Neomonk is here more than me, so go cry to him instead since he's not exactly in love with xbone.

This is a "discussion" board. Not "always praise and worship MS and everything they do to people board".

actually I have told him to get off, he is on my ignore list.

and lol of me being new here.

Then "lol", you should know better than to post "then why are u herrre then?" replies. Makes you sound like a new kid.

el oh el.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.