I'll just be a troll real fast.

#61chrish909Posted 10/12/2013 5:13:23 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

These sony fanboys arent going away for a long time, they dont even have an enticing game even announced for ps4 yet, they wont go away until tlou 2 or god of war 4 comes out. All you could do is laugh at their pathetic ways.

What kind of person would spend a majority of their day on a forum for a product they dont even like being negative all day. Its has to effect them mentally and socially. Chances are they live in their moms basement or attic with nothing to do all day.
I could spend my day on the ps4 board and make topics about how sony will be going out of business soon or how psn can barely function on ps3 right now and how badly will psn crash when ps4 releases or how psn could get hacked again or how ps4 has no games or how sony promised 30 first year exclusives and its quite apparent that they were including indys. But im not going to do that because I simply have better things to do.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#62Ryan-06Posted 10/12/2013 6:53:45 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Your mad because I pointed out you had no clue what we are talking about, so you attack my politics now. You Sony Fanboys hit new lows everyday.

lol. Aim higher.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
#63JohnHalo343Posted 10/12/2013 7:09:34 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Your mad because I pointed out you had no clue what we are talking about, so you attack my politics now. You Sony Fanboys hit new lows everyday.

lol. Aim higher.

Make yourself useful and toss me a Mountain Dew. If you're going stalk me you may as well be constructive and hold my Boombox too. You can play my theme music while you follow me around, like my personal sidekick. I like some Guns N Roses. You will get used to it.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#64Drain_BeadPosted 10/12/2013 7:42:54 PM
So uh hey guys. Iím new here, so hey.

I happened upon here because of Dragonís Crown. This seemed like the only forum around with DC players actively making posts, so I made my account.

Since then the game has kinda died for me (GREAT game though, especially if you couch co-op), and I fumbled on over to a different board, and then another. Turns out, this place has absolutely solidified my assumption that I have no idea what the internet is. I mean, Iím astounded. The behavior here is truly over-the-top.

Of course Iíve had a couple decent conversations, but in order to have them, Iíve had to readÖ.A LOT.

Gamefaqs has its own very unique language and is the "cliquiest" place Iíve ever seen... take it for what itís worth.

Again, nice to meet you allÖ.I think.
#65JohnHalo343Posted 10/12/2013 7:50:19 PM
Drain_Bead posted...

I happened upon here because of Dragonís Crown. This seemed like the only forum around with DC players actively making posts, so I made my account.

Since then the game has kinda died for me (GREAT game though, especially if you couch co-op), and I fumbled on over to a different board, and then another. Turns out, this place has absolutely solidified my assumption that I have no idea what the internet is. I mean, Iím astounded. The behavior here is truly over-the-top.

Of course Iíve had a couple decent conversations, but in order to have them, Iíve had to readÖ.A LOT.

Gamefaqs has its own very unique language and is the "cliquiest" place Iíve ever seen... take it for what itís worth.

Buy an Xbox One this Holiday season.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#66Drain_BeadPosted 10/12/2013 7:55:00 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Drain_Bead posted...

Buy an Xbox One this Holiday season.

No thanks. A new Ratchet and Clank game will make my wife happy, and 2 minutes later (maybe 10 on a good day) I'll be happy too. I'm not buying both. But I can understand the appeal, thanks for the recommendation : )