Whose going all Digital for Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Whose going all Digital for Xbox One?
3 years ago#1
topic...
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
3 years ago#2
I probably will be unless a game is packing a world map or something in with the disc version.
3 years ago#3
Recluse01 posted...
I probably will be unless a game is packing a world map or something in with the disc version.

Not to worried about trading in old games for new ones?
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
3 years ago#4
Not me, but I see the benefits of having a digital collection. One of the benefits is if you need to move to another location permanently and you can't take a lot with you, then having a digital collection is a very good idea.
3 years ago#5
*raises hand*

All digital for Xbox One and PS4. A mix for WiiU and 3DS.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
3 years ago#6
I don't see too much of a point unless they offer a bit of a discount. I'd rather have a physical copy for the full 60 bucks.

I do go digital on PC but brick and mortar stores don't really sell too many games and you can find them on sale quite a bit more often.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
3 years ago#7
All digital right here. Benefits massively outweigh the negatives for me.
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
3 years ago#8
im gonna mix it up depending on how much I think ill play the game or if I might end up trading in.....
3 years ago#9
Who is*

And not me. Not a chance in hell, lol.
The ultimate woman is a man - House
3 years ago#10
I want to go all digital but then do you get the pre order bonuses? Is there a discount on games?

The only plus for me is not having to get up and swap the disc however I don't play more than one or two games at a given time.
MastaKing
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Whose going all Digital for Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived