I think it is ingenious that Titanfall won't have a SP campaign.

#11SoulTrapperPosted 10/9/2013 1:52:40 AM
MP only could be good if they manage to pull it off, but SP always helps to bring people back for a sequel.

Would you buy Titanfall 2 for $60 if all it did was add a few maps and weapons or mechs?

I'm not certain it would get the same sales numbers it would have if it also featured a SP mode to make people feel as if they were actually getting something new worth the $60.

We all know the MP of games like COD never really adds much new things with each new copy, but the SP adds value, possibly making people more acceptive of spending $60.

It's just my thoughts on it, could be there are people who would gladly pay $60 for just the stuff COD adds in MP every time.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#12jjordan0002Posted 10/9/2013 2:31:43 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Yeah, MAG did the same thing, and that was s***.

The game itself was **** that's what it was garbage it wasn't because of single player
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#13ViryuPosted 10/9/2013 2:36:16 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Single Player would only help it. Think of Halo. Yeah, people like the multiplayer a lot more than the campaign, but everyone loves the Chief. When you buy the game, you don't see two Spartans fighting, you see Chief ready to kick ass and take names.

SoulTrapper posted...
MP only could be good if they manage to pull it off, but SP always helps to bring people back for a sequel.

Would you buy Titanfall 2 for $60 if all it did was add a few maps and weapons or mechs?

I'm not certain it would get the same sales numbers it would have if it also featured a SP mode to make people feel as if they were actually getting something new worth the $60.

We all know the MP of games like COD never really adds much new things with each new copy, but the SP adds value, possibly making people more acceptive of spending $60.

It's just my thoughts on it, could be there are people who would gladly pay $60 for just the stuff COD adds in MP every time.

Well, these two do make valid points.
#14_Elite_Bushido_Posted 10/9/2013 4:20:59 AM
there is a campaign tho, just its MP
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#15BadLuckIncPosted 10/9/2013 6:07:54 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Yeah, MAG did the same thing, and that was s***.

One of the last games I played for PS3 that was AWESOME.
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#16Exodus_PrimePosted 10/9/2013 6:12:23 AM
I agree with the Tc. As much as I dislike to admit it I have yet to touch Battlefield 3 campaign, so TitanFall has cut out the middle man per say :-). Day one buy for me.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#1782xenoPosted 10/9/2013 6:13:22 AM
Yeah it's pretty ingenious, I won't be missing anything if I don't pick it up.
---
Shwing
#18studepaberPosted 10/9/2013 6:45:44 AM(edited)
With BF3 and the last COD I bought I didn't even touch the single player campaign. It doesn't bother me a bit this one doesn't have one.
#19Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/9/2013 7:04:27 AM
I thought this game played it's campaign through multiplayer but that you could also run through it by yourself with bots instead of others players essentially meaning there is a SP campaign. Am I misunderstanding the little that I know about this game?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#20rockman11_zPosted 10/9/2013 7:13:41 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
I thought this game played it's campaign through multiplayer but that you could also run through it by yourself with bots instead of others players essentially meaning there is a SP campaign. Am I misunderstanding the little that I know about this game?

Are they bots in this game to begin with? If there is, then there is an offline mode?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)