I cant make up my darn mind

#1tokenblackguy23Posted 10/9/2013 1:38:28 AM
$60.00--CALL OF DUTY: GHOST
$60.00--BATTLEFIELD 4
$60.00--ASSASSIN’S CREED IV BLACK FLAG
$60.00—FIFA 14
$60.00—DEAD RISING 3

This is what I have as far as games I want now, but for some reason I am thinking of cutting Dead Rising 3 from the list. I want it just like I want Watch Dogs but do I need it on Launch? thats the question what do you think? What does your Launch Line-Up look like?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#2YeomanlyPosted 10/9/2013 1:40:28 AM
Mine is for XBO

FREE - Fifa 14

and that's it, rest I'm waiting for reviews (from players here on faqs), so much kept in in the dark so far, and launch is only 5-6 weeks away. :(
#3tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 1:43:48 AM
Yeomanly posted...
Mine is for XBO

FREE - Fifa 14

and that's it, rest I'm waiting for reviews (from players here on faqs), so much kept in in the dark so far, and launch is only 5-6 weeks away. :(

I guess I should wait for the reviews for Dead Rising 3
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#4Archaic at TXBPosted 10/9/2013 2:48:20 AM
Do you really need two FPS's at launch? I would just get one of them, no need to get both.
---
http://www.youtube.com/RealArchaic
#5FoppePosted 10/9/2013 2:52:58 AM
Do you really need Fifa at launch?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 2:53:54 AM
Archaic at TXB posted...
Do you really need two FPS's at launch? I would just get one of them, no need to get both.

Yeah but COD and BF4 are like night and day as it pertains to gameplay. Depending what mood my friends are in determines which game we play.

Dead Rising 3 (although awesome because I played it) was the game I really was questioning getting.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#7tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 3:05:02 AM
Foppe posted...
Do you really need Fifa at launch?

OMG!!! Yes, I'm an American grew up in Washington DC later moving to College Park Maryland. My neighborhood was majority blacks so basketball and football were the two most popular sports.

Well in high school I was to darn nervous to try out for the basketball team and my mom refused to sign my permission slip for football because my cousin was paralyzed from playing.

So my mom said play soccer or play nothing so I played soccer. Starting mid-fielder all 4 years of varsity soccer.

Now I'm an adult an American football is boring because my Ravens won the super bowl last year. And basketball isn't fun to watch anymore because my miami heat won back to back so now I'm only watching the Barclays premiere league trying to decide to root for arsenal or liverpool.

So Fifa 14 is a must buy
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#8Special-EddPosted 10/9/2013 6:30:52 AM
My launch is:

Watchdogs
AC4
BF4
CoD ghosts
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Killer Instinct
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#9rockman11_zPosted 10/9/2013 8:13:48 AM
No Forza, Token?
Btw, did you preorder yours? Confirmed Day 1?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#10motoraptorPosted 10/9/2013 8:42:45 AM
tokenblackguy? more like tokenbandwagoner
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif