I cant make up my darn mind

#11CapwnDPosted 10/9/2013 9:57:32 AM
rockman11_z posted...
No Forza, Token?
Btw, did you preorder yours? Confirmed Day 1?

No Forza for me. Not until Fanatec has a solution for the CSR Elite wheels, or until somebody has a high quality wheel to play it.

Really sucks too, I really want Forza 5. But once you use a wheel, you can't go back.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#12rockman11_zPosted 10/9/2013 10:01:47 AM
CapwnD posted...
rockman11_z posted...
No Forza, Token?

No Forza for me. Not until Fanatec has a solution for the CSR Elite wheels, or until somebody has a high quality wheel to play it.

Really sucks too, I really want Forza 5. But once you use a wheel, you can't go back.

I don't blame you. Most especially the visuals are realistic and the wheel immerses....

Damn you, MS for ruining my budget.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#13studepaberPosted 10/9/2013 10:21:20 AM
My launch games are...

Forza 5
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Ryse
Battlefield 4

It was a tossup between Ryse and AC4 for me. I may end up waiting on both and seeing what the reviews are.

TC for what reasons are you debating on not getting DR3? Replayability, saving $$$? Seems like you really enjoyed it from the impressions you gave.
#14CapwnDPosted 10/9/2013 10:22:05 AM
rockman11_z posted...
CapwnD posted...
rockman11_z posted...
No Forza, Token?

I don't blame you. Most especially the visuals are realistic and the wheel immerses....

Damn you, MS for ruining my budget.

I figure that GT6 will be out in December, so I'll have that to play until there's a wheel answer for Forza. Then I play Forza 5, and then maybe a next gen GT game after that.

So maybe waiting to play Forza 5 will work out best. It's bad for me to have two games like that at the same time.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#15leftwich7Posted 10/9/2013 10:53:22 AM
My launch lineup:

Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Battlefield 4
Madden 25

I hate the fact that my CSR setup will be sitting in a corner while I wait for Fanatec to come up with a solution but I just cant skip out on Forza. I own every game and this new one will be no different, it MUST be on my shelf, Wheel or no Wheel.
---
Call me T.D. Jakes, because I'll lay hands on you in this Madden. All are welcome to receive this Salvation.
#16RybalPosted 10/9/2013 11:07:34 AM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
Foppe posted...
Do you really need Fifa at launch?

OMG!!! Yes, I'm an American grew up in Washington DC later moving to College Park Maryland. My neighborhood was majority blacks so basketball and football were the two most popular sports.

Well in high school I was to darn nervous to try out for the basketball team and my mom refused to sign my permission slip for football because my cousin was paralyzed from playing.

So my mom said play soccer or play nothing so I played soccer. Starting mid-fielder all 4 years of varsity soccer.

Now I'm an adult an American football is boring because my Ravens won the super bowl last year. And basketball isn't fun to watch anymore because my miami heat won back to back so now I'm only watching the Barclays premiere league trying to decide to root for arsenal or liverpool.

So Fifa 14 is a must buy

Considering that parts of College Park are still inside the beltway, that's not that much of a move. For the vast majority of people, just saying DC gives enough of an explanation of where you are.
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#17tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 12:40:54 PM
rockman11_z posted...
No Forza, Token?

Pre-ordered today brother day one locked and loaded. I may get Forza 5 I just truly stink at racing games. What games are you getting on launch?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#18TrigxPosted 10/9/2013 12:42:48 PM
specialed1583 posted...
My launch is:

Watchdogs
AC4
BF4
CoD ghosts
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Killer Instinct

Wow..that's alot XD

for me..

BF4
CoD ghosts
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Crimson Dragon
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#19rockman11_zPosted 10/9/2013 12:45:16 PM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
No Forza, Token?

Pre-ordered today brother day one locked and loaded. I may get Forza 5 I just truly stink at racing games. What games are you getting on launch?

Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3. I may get a live card as well.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#20tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 12:55:26 PM
studepaber posted...
My launch games are...

Forza 5
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct
Ryse
Battlefield 4

It was a tossup between Ryse and AC4 for me. I may end up waiting on both and seeing what the reviews are.

TC for what reasons are you debating on not getting DR3? Replayability, saving $$$? Seems like you really enjoyed it from the impressions you gave.

Oh I want Dead Rising 3 and actually reserved it, my issue was I just want to be fully vested in Assassins Creed Black Flag. I tend to not play two single player games at the Same time
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!