Anyone getting both consoles at launch?

#11DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 6:26:19 AM
jackorhoads posted...
Dude, in the UK there is a bundle thats half a grand! I can barely afford one of them...

Source: http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/xboxone/XB1HW02-xbox-one-day-one-edition-console-forza-5-12-month-subscription

I don't need the 12 months of gold but it's still a good deal I guess.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#12Special-EddPosted 10/9/2013 7:09:34 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
specialed1583 posted...
I'll have my PS4 paid off when I pick up Arkham origins this month and my XB1 paid off when I pick up my PS4.

I'm picking origins up myself, I WISH it was a next gen launch title.

Depending on how well it does I'm sure we will see a next gen Batman game. I'm a bit leery since we got a new developer working on this one but it actually looks pretty fun. The MP surprisingly doesn't look half bad either.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#13Mindwipe77Posted 10/9/2013 7:10:57 AM
yep both x1 and ps4 pre-ordered and paid off.
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#14ScreamingMidgetPosted 10/9/2013 7:20:28 AM
No, there are 0 reasons to get an Xbone.
#15IvanKozlovPosted 10/9/2013 7:22:27 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...

Other than wanting to play the games you can't play on any other platform. Or your friends intend on getting one. Or you want to own all the next gen consoles.or a multitude of other reasons.
---
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
#16rockman11_zPosted 10/9/2013 7:27:25 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
I have my PS4 paid off but I'm tempted to pick up an XB1 right away instead of waiting, that is if I can find one if they aren't sold out.

Ah, we are having the same problem I see. Lol

I understand how you feel. Trust me. I do....
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#17DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 7:27:45 AM
IvanKozlov posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...

Other than wanting to play the games you can't play on any other platform. Or your friends intend on getting one. Or you want to own all the next gen consoles.or a multitude of other reasons.

Yeah but apart from those reasons, what have the Romans ever done for us?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#18tokenblackguy23Posted 10/9/2013 7:47:42 AM
Unless you have to play dead rising, killzone, forza and drive club I see no reason to own both systems at launch. Both down the road when titanfall or infamous drops but not at the launch
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#19DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 8:10:00 AM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
Unless you have to play dead rising, killzone, forza and drive club I see no reason to own both systems at launch. Both down the road when titanfall or infamous drops but not at the launch

It's mainly to play with friends, only 2 of us are getting PS4 and the rest are going XB1.
---
#20tokenblackguy23Posted 10/9/2013 8:19:11 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
tokenblackguy23 posted...

It's mainly to play with friends, only 2 of us are getting PS4 and the rest are going XB1.

That makes sense, I hate having friends all of them are getting an X1 so now I have to lol
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!