Since the PS4 is cheaper, will little kids and swagkids go away for good

#31JimothyJohns(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 10:36:32 AM
sexbone posted...
you never been as a little kid don't you
is that why you never grow up?

This is, hands down, the worst English in a post I have ever seen in my life.
#32Sin_Angelus_Posted 10/11/2013 12:05:23 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I have yet to see any advantage X1 has that justifies its price...

And I have yet to see any advantage the PS4 has over PS3 other than slightly better graphics so far. See how opinions work? The difference is I'm not on the PS4 boards screaming and foaming at the mouth about it like most of the brain dead trolls we get here.
#33Dev0311Posted 10/11/2013 12:31:02 AM
YukitoRambo posted...
Rikkus_dad posted...
Desperate, don't try to make being more expensive an advantage.

Let him. These fanboys need to salvage every little reason to justify their otherwise nonsensical obsession for the xbone brand.

These Xbots are hilarious. Like paying $500 is some sort of privilege only 'adults' are allowed.

Very alarming how the only positive topics on this board are ones like this. Pathetic ones. Just goes to show how little good there is to talk about when it comes to the Xbone. The only thing good about it is that it's so expensive? Lol ok.
#34IzecPosted 10/11/2013 2:15:14 AM
Probably. The reason 360 was stuck with the so-called swagkids is because it came first and was cheaper than PS3. Later on despite PS3's price drop, the kids continued getting 360 because it was what their friends had.

Now PS4 is cheaper and will be the must-have console that everyone will flock to so they can play with their friends.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#35Spetsnaz420Posted 10/11/2013 3:10:23 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I have yet to see any advantage X1 has that justifies its price...

And I have yet to see any advantage the PS4 has over PS3 other than slightly better graphics so far. See how opinions work? The difference is I'm not on the PS4 boards screaming and foaming at the mouth about it like most of the brain dead trolls we get here.

You don't see any advantage PS4 has over PS3? Then you have bigger problems than opinions and fanboys my friend
---
I don't conform to social convention
#36Gamer4e4Posted 10/11/2013 3:10:26 AM
YukitoRambo posted...
Rikkus_dad posted...

Let him. These fanboys need to salvage every little reason to justify their otherwise nonsensical obsession for the xbone brand.

This ^^
#37JimothyJohns(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 5:57:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38EliteGuard99Posted 10/11/2013 6:54:52 AM
They will never leave, the Xbone is their home, and who are you to deny these racist, annoying, poorly raised kids their homes?
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty - gunsndroses
Halo 5: even more CoD Edition coming to Xbone!
#39TeraPatrick2008Posted 10/11/2013 7:50:49 AM
It's not the price that makes the PS4 and Wii U better than the Xbone.
#40Decimator11Posted 10/11/2013 9:07:46 AM
JimothyJohns posted...
Dev0311 posted...
YukitoRambo posted...
Rikkus_dad posted...

These Xbots are hilarious. Like paying $500 is some sort of privilege only 'adults' are allowed.

Very alarming how the only positive topics on this board are ones like this. Pathetic ones. Just goes to show how little good there is to talk about when it comes to the Xbone. The only thing good about it is that it's so expensive? Lol ok.

It's amazing how absolutely stupid Sony fantards are that they can't sense the slightest bit of sarcasm.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well without a voice behind it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg