Turtle Beach x12 adapter

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Turtle Beach x12 adapter
2 years ago#1
Is there an adapter out for people who will need it in order for them to use their X12s? I tried Googling but didn't have any luck.
---
Ladies, children, sheep... Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: Heroes, there is no such thing.
2 years ago#2
I think the adapters are largely unknown about at this time. We will have to wait and find out.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
2 years ago#3
HelmesSeifer posted...
I think the adapters are largely unknown about at this time. We will have to wait and find out.

Unfortunately this. Which is stupid since the XBO versions are sitting on the Turtle Beach site which means they have access to the type of connection needed. Which means they should have them available. They're slacking right now and it might cost them my business if it's not out by the time the XBO drops and something else is.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
2 years ago#4
I think TB would not want an adapter to come out prior to launch. I mean if it did who honestly would buy one of their new models if they could just use their current headset. Of course TB already has the adapter because if you look at both of the headsets it lists the adapter as being included inside the box and both models being wireless to the console. That means that adapter simply plugs into the controller.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Turtle Beach x12 adapter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived