Should I pre order at Gamestop too? already have one at BB

#1necro00Posted 10/9/2013 12:14:57 PM
Just nervous about best buy because I have heard horror stories. I put 25 down there, should I pre order at gamestop to cover myself? or should I be good?
#2capnhowdy18Posted 10/9/2013 12:21:47 PM
Id your Gamestop has one, and you are not vehemently opposed to Gamestop, I would. As you've said there are many horror stories about Best Buy's preorder system. Granted you probably never hear the stories where everything went fine but still. Unless MS short changes Gamestop, if they say you are getting one on launch, you will almost definitely get one at launch.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/capnhowdy64
#3Special-EddPosted 10/9/2013 12:22:01 PM
I would imagine you should be fine with just one preorder. Gamestop requires $100 down for a preorder FYI.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#4BadLuckIncPosted 10/9/2013 12:22:05 PM
I hate buying anything from Best Buy. Last two times I have pre-ordered a game through them, they were terrible in how they handled the pre-order bonuses.

I wouldn't trust them getting my console on day one for nothing. Amazon ALL the way.
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#5necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 12:25:49 PM
specialed1583 posted...
I would imagine you should be fine with just one preorder. Gamestop requires $100 down for a preorder FYI.

well that makes it a little tougher then, does GS usually deliver with console pre orders? Is the 100 worth it? if i did this that would be 125 in total for a pre order.
#6Special-EddPosted 10/9/2013 12:29:29 PM
necro00 posted...
specialed1583 posted...

well that makes it a little tougher then, does GS usually deliver with console pre orders? Is the 100 worth it? if i did this that would be 125 in total for a pre order.

This is the first time I've preordered a console since the dreamcast so I'm not really sure how well they do at launch. I've never heard any stories of them not being able to deliver so I don't think it would be a problem.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#7necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 12:32:04 PM
specialed1583 posted...
necro00 posted...
specialed1583 posted...

This is the first time I've preordered a console since the dreamcast so I'm not really sure how well they do at launch. I've never heard any stories of them not being able to deliver so I don't think it would be a problem.

Ya this will be the first i pre ordered since the DC come to think of it
#8tokenblackguy23Posted 10/9/2013 12:32:58 PM
Yes!!!!!

After the horror of dealing with Best Buy with the Far Cry 3 bonus content. It would take an act of God to get me to shop there
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#9necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 12:56:55 PM
bump
#10capnhowdy18Posted 10/9/2013 1:39:49 PM
I had on problem with a Gamestop preorder and it wasn't the actual preorder itself, its the fact that told me to sign up on a list for when they were taking 360 orders, and they never actually notified me when they started.

Gamestop has as far as anyone I know, never not delivered the system(Granted this could depends on your store). I have never preordered at Bestbuy so I can't speak for them personally. I only hear things.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/capnhowdy64