Should I pre order at Gamestop too? already have one at BB

#11Exodus_PrimePosted 10/9/2013 1:48:30 PM
So I'm not the only who's been screwed over by Best Buy? well that makes me feel a bit better....my last two pre - orders i picked up at my local Best Buy have been horrible. Kingdom Hearts HD remix I pre ordered to get the limited edition, guess what they never received any so I stuck with the regular, their so called costumer support still hasn't called me back. The second one? well it only happen in the biggest release of the year GTA V went to pick up my pre order after a long day of work I get home I'm excited to open it (brand new copy) I kid you not guys I open it up and there are two blank DVD disks in there. No game disk at first I thought it was a joke from Rockstar but nope I had to go all the way back to the store to get another new copy.

After I pick up my Xbox One (if I don't get screwed over at BB) I'm done with Best Buy.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#12necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 1:52:59 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
So I'm not the only who's been screwed over by Best Buy? well that makes me feel a bit better....my last two pre - orders i picked up at my local Best Buy have been horrible. Kingdom Hearts HD remix I pre ordered to get the limited edition, guess what they never received any so I stuck with the regular, their so called costumer support still hasn't called me back. The second one? well it only happen in the biggest release of the year GTA V went to pick up my pre order after a long day of work I get home I'm excited to open it (brand new copy) I kid you not guys I open it up and there are two blank DVD disks in there. No game disk at first I thought it was a joke from Rockstar but nope I had to go all the way back to the store to get another new copy.

After I pick up my Xbox One (if I don't get screwed over at BB) I'm done with Best Buy.

Im heading to GS now to pre order there well keep my order at BB just in case if not i will cancel and use the 25 bucks towards a game or something
#13Sin_Angelus_Posted 10/9/2013 11:44:44 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

Who has a better protection plan though? Early adopters should all probably get one.
#14Exodus_PrimePosted 10/10/2013 6:43:47 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Who has a better protection plan though? Early adopters should all probably get one.

Would you kindly enlighten me on this protection plan and how to get it?
---
Because I can buy both.
#15Sin_Angelus_Posted 10/10/2013 11:53:01 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I just mean the protection plan you buy through best buy or gamestop, so that if the system is faulty they replace it.
#16Exodus_PrimePosted 10/11/2013 7:53:56 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I just mean the protection plan you buy through best buy or gamestop, so that if the system is faulty they replace it.

Oh ok yeah they have that going for them.
---
Because I can buy both.
#17ExplorerSPPosted 10/11/2013 3:51:19 PM
I have an Amazon and Best Buy pre order for both systems.

Ordered from Amazon the moment pre orders went live and went to Best Buy a few days later to order backups.
#18chuckboston2k3Posted 10/12/2013 11:13:01 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Get a SquareTrade warranty instead. It's $70 for three years and they rock. Also, there are many coupons to bring that price way down. Never buy a store warranty, complete ripoff.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: DrHeinzDoof PSN: OptimusDad