Are there people who are getting an Xbox One WITHOUT a PS4 too?

#11MetroidFan9999Posted 10/9/2013 1:18:14 PM
chrish909 posted...
Pst tc, nobody is getting ps4 besides the blind sony fanboys. It seems like there alot because of the amount of them on the forums, but there are zero outside the forums. No average and casual person is going to drop 400$ on a console with no games. Right now every ps4 exclusive knack diveclub killzone infamous and the order, seriously thats everyone of them. None of those are console sellers. Thats the entire list of exclusives until 2015. I know there are indys, deep down, guilty gear, but those are jokes.

Keep on reassuring yourself that.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#12YeomanlyPosted 10/9/2013 1:19:22 PM
Have a WiiU already, got day one XBO ordered with free fifa14, PS4 next year with Infamous hopefully, want to see how their online is better now its pay to play like Live.
#13PsychoGatesPosted 10/9/2013 1:22:54 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Pst tc, nobody is getting ps4 besides the blind sony fanboys. It seems like there alot because of the amount of them on the forums, but there are zero outside the forums. No average and casual person is going to drop 400$ on a console with no games. Right now every ps4 exclusive knack diveclub killzone infamous and the order, seriously thats everyone of them. None of those are console sellers. Thats the entire list of exclusives until 2015. I know there are indys, deep down, guilty gear, but those are jokes.

says the guy reassuring himself
#14MetroidFan9999Posted 10/9/2013 1:25:27 PM
PsychoGates posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
chrish909 posted...

says the guy reassuring himself

This post defies every single poll, forum outside Gfaqs, forum on Gfaqs, and preorder number tally out there. I'm sorry if you think reality is reassurance.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#15ImThe8thWonderPosted 10/9/2013 2:00:20 PM
Alright, you can like the XB1 as much as you want, but there is NO denying that it is most popular right now. Higher preorder numbers, polls everywhere, and the journalists are all saying so.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#16crucialPosted 10/9/2013 2:25:51 PM
X1 on launch
PS4 when ND releases a game and or EverQuest Next is released(PS4 will be my mmo console)
Wii U-only if they release a great Zelda and Metroid game other wise never.
#17Bigdaddy422Posted 10/9/2013 2:29:30 PM
I got a WiiU for my son at launch, happy i did because the Nintendo exclusives are great family fun.

I preordered a PS4 the first day it was available and planned on maining that due to Xboxs Policies. However, I became very disappointed in its lineup and sorely jealous of Xboxs launch lineup.

Once Xbox reversed its policies I reserved one and decided to either cancel my Ps4 or sell it for a profit.

Im going through all this trouble to secure a launch day console to be able to play launch day games. Not to sit around waiting for some next gen exclusives to appear. I couldnt resist xboxs innovations either.

Im happy with my decision and will buy a PS4 in a year or two for Sonys great exclusives.
#18Bigdaddy422Posted 10/9/2013 2:37:00 PM
And before some troll goes "pft what innovations": well here they are.

Kinect: facial recognition, character reconstruction, zombies hearing you an seeing bright lights, voice commands and motion control.

Tv features: This is great for my entertainment system i have heavily invested in. One less remote, will make my life simpler for sure.

Smartglass: Answering calls from survivors in a game, to customizing my car or soldier.

New Audio Chip: when you have surround sound, any improvements on sound add to the experience.

Force Feedback triggers: Any new additions that add to immersion are a big plus in my book. I remember when I first felt a rumble controller; it was epic.

That is why, to me, Xbox appeals more to me. As i grow older i feel like gaming has gotten stale. I need more from my system then a graphics overhaul, i need innovation and more immersion. To me, the PS4 currently feels like the PS3.5.
#19TheMeanRockPosted 10/9/2013 3:00:07 PM
I understand getting an xbox if you want both.. But if you only want one... the One is not the way to go.
---
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8059/8199250304_01370f5a4e_c.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8337/8207044795_85d12224dd_z.jpg
#20DarkJaydragonPosted 10/9/2013 4:12:35 PM
None of my friends have any interest at all in PS4, they are all going XB1. I'm getting both.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.