Are there people who are getting an Xbox One WITHOUT a PS4 too?

#21khardboredPosted 10/9/2013 4:54:04 PM
Can we PLEASE not have this thread devolve into this $^#$^ again? Chris, you really didn't need to come off so insulting man, eeek.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#22Shik_stickPosted 10/9/2013 5:20:06 PM
chrish909 posted...
Pst tc, nobody is getting ps4 besides the blind sony fanboys. It seems like there alot because of the amount of them on the forums, but there are zero outside the forums. No average and casual person is going to drop 400$ on a console with no games. Right now every ps4 exclusive knack diveclub killzone infamous and the order, seriously thats everyone of them. None of those are console sellers. Thats the entire list of exclusives until 2015. I know there are indys, deep down, guilty gear, but those are jokes.

LOL wow talk about ignorance and blind fanboyism...
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#23Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/9/2013 5:32:56 PM(edited)
I'm getting xbox one. I went through this no good games dilemma last gen with the PS3 and eventually just caved in and got the xbox 360 for some of its exclusives. I played CoD4 religiously for 4 years on and off on the ps3, but i could have done the same with xbox 360. Most if not all of the games i played and enjoyed for the ps3 were multi-plat. A couple for the 360 that i enjoyed were not mult-plat.

I don't like god of war, uncharted, ratchet and clank or any of those other 10 hour single player games. I like top notch multilayer games and RPGS. Not single player focused games with tacked on multilayer that only last me a week or two. The xbox 360 also delivered some serious, quality, timed and non-timed exclusive RPGs last gen (Lost Odyssey, SO4 etc.). So these are two genres that i feel the xbox 360 delivered better games for last gen. I have no doubt in my mind that they will do it again this upcoming gen, just from looking at their current launch lineup. Titanfall a game I'm highly interested in is already declared as a timed exclusive for xbox one. Sunset overdrive doesn't look half bad either.

The other games that i am interested in down the line will be multi-plat (star wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, Final fantasy 15, The Division). So I think my decision is easy this gen. for me it's all about the games.
#24suzukimatsuiPosted 10/9/2013 5:25:44 PM
chrish909 posted...
Pst tc, nobody is getting ps4 besides the blind sony fanboys. It seems like there alot because of the amount of them on the forums, but there are zero outside the forums. No average and casual person is going to drop 400$ on a console with no games. Right now every ps4 exclusive knack diveclub killzone infamous and the order, seriously thats everyone of them. None of those are console sellers. Thats the entire list of exclusives until 2015. I know there are indys, deep down, guilty gear, but those are jokes.

You should hear yourself. You sound exactly like a fanboy as well.
#25pigman2003Posted 10/9/2013 5:29:22 PM
Getting an Xbox One first and Getting a PS4 once it has enough exclusives I want to play.
#26Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/9/2013 5:39:53 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
I'm sorry if you think reality is reassurance.
of course reality is reassurance. whenever i hear something ridiculous, i am quickly reassured by reality. it's so automatic, i barely even notice it anymore.
#27Alienware4LifePosted 10/9/2013 6:56:06 PM
Since the ps4 literally has no good exclusives for over a year in makes no sense to get one for a long while.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#28ill-thoughtsPosted 10/9/2013 7:13:20 PM
Epic_Bear_Guy posted...
I'm getting xbox one. I went through this no good games dilemma last gen with the PS3 and eventually just caved in and got the xbox 360 for some of its exclusives. I played CoD4 religiously for 4 years on and off on the ps3, but i could have done the same with xbox 360. Most if not all of the games i played and enjoyed for the ps3 were multi-plat. A couple for the 360 that i enjoyed were not mult-plat.

I don't like god of war, uncharted, ratchet and clank or any of those other 10 hour single player games. I like top notch multilayer games and RPGS. Not single player focused games with tacked on multilayer that only last me a week or two.

Everything about this.

I'm going with the One because of Spark....Live 14, AC4 and Watch Dogs are All multiplat and I hate GOW, Infamous and All the PS exclusives.
#29leftwich7Posted 10/9/2013 7:13:35 PM
At launch I'm getting an XB1. There is nothing that interest me on PS4 right now. I'm not buying a PS4 just to wait for games to come out for it in a year or so.
---
Call me T.D. Jakes, because I'll lay hands on you in this Madden. All are welcome to receive this Salvation.