The first thing i'm going to ask when this console launches is

#1Hucast9Posted 10/9/2013 1:14:15 PM(edited)
The first thing i'm going to ask when this console launches is: How's that controller? How comfortable is it compared to the 360 controller?

What's the first thing you're going to ask?
#2ste_1Posted 10/9/2013 1:11:54 PM
If anyone got mugged at your midnight launch.
#3MrImpatient35Posted 10/9/2013 1:16:21 PM
ste_1 posted...
If anyone got mugged at your midnight launch.

lol I'm guessing that will happen fairly often. That's why I don't go to midnight console launches. I'm not gettin robbed! I'm prolly paranoid lol.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#4BadLuckIncPosted 10/9/2013 1:19:17 PM
I won't have to ask anything because I'll know all the answers on Nov 22nd when it's right in front of me =P
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#5cbc72Posted 10/9/2013 1:27:49 PM
How are you doing today, NSA?
---
You're doing it wrong.
http://tinyurl.com/lltosb2
#6CapwnDPosted 10/9/2013 1:33:17 PM
I remember the night of the 360 launch, with people reporting RRoD that same night.

And all the stories of people moving their console while it was on. I did it too, but didn't hurt the disc or anything.

I'm most curious about the controller, and how snappy fast the interface is. And how well the voice control for kinect actually works.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#7capnhowdy18Posted 10/9/2013 1:42:05 PM
Hucast9 posted...
The first thing i'm going to ask when this console launches is: How's that controller? How comfortable is it compared to the 360 controller?

I will say this when I first picked up the controller at the Xbox One Area event, it immediately felt weird. I couldn't help but focus on the differences. After playing for 15 secs, it felt just like a 360 controller and I never noticed the controller again.

My first question - How long is the update gonna take?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/capnhowdy64
#8assassin10133Posted 10/9/2013 2:28:17 PM
capnhowdy18 posted...
Hucast9 posted...

I will say this when I first picked up the controller at the Xbox One Area event, it immediately felt weird. I couldn't help but focus on the differences. After playing for 15 secs, it felt just like a 360 controller and I never noticed the controller again.

My first question - How long is the update gonna take?

According to MS, 15-20 minutes which really tells us nothing since that doesn't specify what kind of internet connection you need to get that or how big the update is.
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 10/9/2013 2:37:21 PM
The first thing I'm going to ask it is...Why am I attracted to red heads Xbox? but only the natural ones not the fake ones.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#10turtles1236Posted 10/9/2013 5:52:13 PM
I'm guessing some people will be asking . . . Why didn't I get a PS4?
---
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: F*** That After Seeing Xbox One