Gamestop taking pre-orders TODAY for Xbox One!

#1megametal42Posted 10/9/2013 1:15:05 PM
By pure chance I walked into my normal Gamestop, with a message on the door saying that they were taking reserves again. I will openly admit, that I buy/resell items all the time on eBay that I get from Gamestop...but I am letting everyone here know that I was told it was for TODAY only. So if you don't want to pay me double the price, you better run down and get one before they're gone.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag/Playstation Network - Dethmetal42
i5-2550 @3.4ghz | 16gb DDR3 1333mhz | AMD 6950 | 240gb ssd | Coolmaster Silent Pro 1200w
#2s2goodPosted 10/9/2013 1:30:17 PM
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch Gamertag = Sonic B0000M
PS4 & Xbox One Pre Ordered
#3necro00Posted 10/9/2013 1:35:55 PM
Have a pre order at BB but kind of leery of them might go down to GS and pre order there dunno yet though
#4crucialPosted 10/9/2013 2:34:10 PM
I would not trust GS at all when it comes to pre orders for new console's,the problem is they really do not know how many consoles they will be getting,it's all here say and guesstamations,I was 43rd on the list for the 360 and they told me I would get one on day one and they expect 50-80 consoles and they ended up getting 12 lol did not get a 360 until 6 months later.

You're big chaim stores is you're best bet because they will be getting more because they have the room for it all,with 2 consoles being released in a week will be chaos at those stores,good luck and you have been warned.
#5VIC10U5Posted 10/9/2013 2:51:00 PM
crucial posted...
I would not trust GS at all when it comes to pre orders for new console's,the problem is they really do not know how many consoles they will be getting,it's all here say and guesstamations,I was 43rd on the list for the 360 and they told me I would get one on day one and they expect 50-80 consoles and they ended up getting 12 lol did not get a 360 until 6 months later.

You're big chaim stores is you're best bet because they will be getting more because they have the room for it all,with 2 consoles being released in a week will be chaos at those stores,good luck and you have been warned.

SOunds to me like your Gamestop was run by idiots. My local store has been amazing with pretty much everything. LOL @ a GAMESTOP only getting 12 360's at launch. Do you live on a small pacific island or something?
#6necro00Posted 10/9/2013 4:08:01 PM
crucial posted...

well now I have two pre orders so if Gs messes up ill go to BB
#7WSB_MastaPosted 10/9/2013 4:40:41 PM
necro00 posted...
crucial posted...

well now I have two pre orders so if Gs messes up ill go to BB

I am doing the same as well. Payed off the Gamestop one and have $25 at BB just in case.
---
MastaKing
#8DelRowePosted 10/9/2013 4:51:39 PM
This is what happens when people cancel their preorders. Sad that MS is having such a hard time selling this thing.
---
You are not in control.
#9Bikes-Posted 10/9/2013 5:36:25 PM
Seems to be true, I went today to pay off a pre-order and the guy at the counter had a big xbox 1 box with him and asked if I wanted to pre-order (A question I haven't been asked the last few times I've been since the launch)
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#10necro00Posted 10/9/2013 11:17:51 PM
Bikes- posted...
Seems to be true, I went today to pay off a pre-order and the guy at the counter had a big xbox 1 box with him and asked if I wanted to pre-order (A question I haven't been asked the last few times I've been since the launch)

it is true lol I went in and did it. they even answered the phone with saying xbox one pre orders available. called b4 I went in