Final games you plan on buying this gen before next gen begins

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Final games you plan on buying this gen before next gen begins

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
3 years ago#21
there is no final game, ill be buying 360 games as well as xb1 games until they stop making 360 games in 1-3 years.
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#22
Drakengard 3 was confirmed so localization today so I'll be getting that. It won't be out til next year though, but still.

Also I want to get:

Lightning Returns
Beyond Two Souls
Dark Souls 2
and several Ys games
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

User Info: leftwich7

leftwich7
3 years ago#23
None. GTA 5 was my last game this gen. November 22nd needs to hurry.
Call me T.D. Jakes, because I'll lay hands on you in this Madden. All are welcome to receive this Salvation.

User Info: psNotALegend

psNotALegend
3 years ago#24
Feel odd saying it, but the final game I'm probably getting before next gen starts is Pokemon X or Y. But there are a couple current gen games releasing after next gens launch that I'll likely get, such as Dark Souls 2
PSN: NotALegend
Own: PS2, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, DS Lite, 3DS, '11 High End 15" MacBook Pro

User Info: Dusk_

Dusk_
3 years ago#25
Dark souls 2
Hellraid

I think that will be it, unless they only have current gen version of some games like the next dragons dogma or warriors game.
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.

User Info: AtomicPenguin76

AtomicPenguin76
3 years ago#26
Mindwipe77 posted...
there is no final game, ill be buying 360 games as well as xb1 games until they stop making 360 games in 1-3 years.

Yeah, this.

I don't know why anyone would stop buying current-gen games when the new consoles hit, there won't really be enough new generation games to replace what you'd be missing.

User Info: jrb363

jrb363
3 years ago#27
- Final Fantasy X/X-2
- The Witch and the Hundred Knights
- Disgaea D2
- Tales HD Collection (Symphonia & New Dawn)
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix (fingers crossed!)
- Child of Light
- The Guided Fate Paradox
- Tales of Xillia 2
- Gran Turismo 6

Yes, I realize this is a PS3 exclusive list. However...there's honestly nothing coming out on the 360 that I want now that GTA V is out. (and I got it on PS3 due to reviews showing it was superior)

I love my 360. I just think Microsoft has dropped the ball in the past year for support and I don't see anything coming out that I'm interested in which is fine. I still play Skyrim and Halo 4 weekly so it's no big deal.
Mod: Preaching about black people's values, or lack thereof, is not going to win you any awards around here.

User Info: zmouse

zmouse
3 years ago#28
None, playing gtao at the moment if I get bored of that i'll just play some Arma 3.

User Info: _Elite_Bushido_

_Elite_Bushido_
3 years ago#29
Mindwipe77 posted...

what
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Final games you plan on buying this gen before next gen begins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived