Where are you going to buy your Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Where are you going to buy your Xbox One?
2 years ago#1
Best Buy for me.
2 years ago#2
Gamestop, it's the closest retailer for me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
2 years ago#3
Amazon. No lines. No danger.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#4
Best Buy store pickup.

I would've done shipping but the bastards don't ship it to deliver launch day. I'm trying to devise a plan of safety for when I go to pick it up without breaking any laws.
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013
2 years ago#5
Amazon

No money down. Release day shipping. No hassle.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
2 years ago#6
jim200 posted...
Best Buy store pickup.

I would've done shipping but the bastards don't ship it to deliver launch day. I'm trying to devise a plan of safety for when I go to pick it up without breaking any laws.

Ask your dad to go with you, (I am 29 but seeing that you want safety I recommend an adult). Seeing you with an adult, any would be robber would just wait for the alone kid.
---
MastaKing
2 years ago#7
Microsoft store, cheaper taxes (where I live), no line up, guaranteed to get it with day one delivery, not shipment, delivery. I've even heard it stated they're online store reps say there's a slim chance you could get it early but that's unlikely. Still, fingers crossed.
2 years ago#8
Walmart.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
2 years ago#9
Amazon

With 2-day shipping, guaranteed to be delivered on launch day, November 22, 2013...
---
Rise from your grave...
2 years ago#10
gamestop..... midnight release.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Where are you going to buy your Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived