Hmmm In case you weren't considering Forza 5 i'll leave this right here...

#21Foreign ObjectsPosted 10/10/2013 12:10:11 AM
I'm buying an Xbox One just for this game.

Even before Microsoft backflipped on all those DRM measures they had planned, I was itching to buy an Xbone just for Forza 5.

I'm glad they've changed their mind on those horrific ideas, I haven't pre-ordered yet, but I hope there's a Forza 5 bundle in Australia.

Haven't been sold on any other games yet. I've had an Xbox and a 360, so far so good.
---
etc
#22cremasterfanPosted 10/10/2013 1:30:16 AM
IT'S THE SAME TRACK as the last Forza just with slightly better graphics. My God are there a lot of suckers out there. It's BORING driving the same tracks over and over again across multiple games just because the developers are too lazy to make new ones.

OH BUT LOOK, IT'S EVER SO SLIGHTLY PRETTIER... WOW.
#23Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/10/2013 1:51:08 AM
cremasterfan posted...
developers are too lazy
says the gamer

couchpotato posted...
furniture makers are too lazy
says the spectator
#24VeliconisPosted 10/10/2013 8:44:38 AM
IT'S THE SAME TRACK as the last Forza just with slightly better graphics. My God are there a lot of suckers out there. It's BORING driving the same tracks over and over again across multiple games just because the developers are too lazy to make new ones.

OH BUT LOOK, IT'S EVER SO SLIGHTLY PRETTIER... WOW.

The same thing gets said about Call of Duty all the time and it still sells a ridiculous amount of copies.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.