Future Xbox One owners: What do ya want for Far Cry 4?

#1zerooo0Posted 10/9/2013 7:37:42 PM
http://gamerant.com/far-cry-4-confirmed-composer/

Here's a link saying Far Cry 4 is in development.

The most important thing I want is for the game NOT TO BE CROSS-GEN. I would prefer the developers to not be held back by the current gen consoles and go all out with the X1/PS4/PC. I also want them to expand the map editor even more like letting me download other people maps with A.I. they put in them.

Another thing is that for Far Cry 4 I would like to play as Vaas. He is a BA character and officially made the definition of "Insanity" stuck in my head.

Now, future X1/PS4/PC owners what do ya want to be in Far Cry 4?
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2khardboredPosted 10/9/2013 7:39:20 PM
I would love for it to be more like FC1. I enjoyed that game so, so, so much. I did love FC3 too. I found myself using that one jeep with the fold down windshield to do mountain climbing and finding those massive mountains to climb.

But yeah, more humor, massive draw distance, fun NPCs as well as monsters! :)
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#3Pixx0Posted 10/9/2013 8:02:20 PM
FC3 was a casualized console fragfest, made for people who can't shoot straigth: enemies wearing red shirts, tagged at every chance, minimap revealing every single thing etc etc

All this led by the most annoying character ever... Terrible game in both gameplay and narrative aspect. For all its flaws, I greatly enjoyed and finished FC2.
They need to revamp the formula, but I don't hold any hope.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#4khardboredPosted 10/9/2013 8:05:48 PM
Assassins Creed, FC 3 and now Watch Dogs. They have almost identical mechanics and it's really annoying me. "Climb this, see all this stuff" = "Hack this, see all this stuff". Come on Ubi, really?
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#5favcitadelstorePosted 10/9/2013 8:11:02 PM
khardbored posted...
Assassins Creed, FC 3 and now Watch Dogs. They have almost identical mechanics and it's really annoying me. "Climb this, see all this stuff" = "Hack this, see all this stuff". Come on Ubi, really?

I've realized the best thing to do is just pick one of those franchises and stick to that one.

Whilst I think AC is slowly improving, I never enjoyed it like I do with FC, and I HATE fps games.
---
Must read Xbone board topics:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66754864 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#6CyberneticRatPosted 10/9/2013 8:26:00 PM
Make it really more survival oriented. Far Cry is about surviving in a hostile land, far away from civilization where everything is out to get you and you have few friends.

Make you have to hunt and forage for food and water. Don't make heavy machine guns and rocket launchers available from the get go. Make ammunition more scarce. Craft your own tools and weapons. Use the environment to your advantage. I want Far Cry 4 to really be me surviving in the wilderness on my own with nothing but my wits about me. Not just joyriding across an island mowing down hordes of generic baddies with my mounted heavy machine gun.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#7PraetorXynPosted 10/9/2013 11:40:53 PM
Make it more like STALKER.
For those of you with PC's who haven't played STALKER, go do it now.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#8TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/10/2013 1:02:23 AM
I never understood the hype for Far Cry outside of being a graphical justification for $400+ graphics cards. It's been a garbage shooter in the first place, Far Cry 1 is the largest tech-demo-masquerading-as-game next to Crysis 1.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#9ill-thoughtsPosted 10/10/2013 3:08:42 AM
I want them to reveal that Vaas is not really dead and you get to play as him in 4 in Hawaii :D