Why wasn't Bayonetta 2 Xbox One exclusive?

#41FoppePosted 10/10/2013 11:01:53 AM
sworder posted...
Foppe posted...
The good old "they lied because I said so, f*** you!" counter, always a classic.

Yes, because you didn't just make up out of nowhere that Sony and Microsoft said no

Even tho it makes no sense, but f*** logic

Platinum said that without Nintendo, the game would not even exist.
Does that sound like "Everybody except Nintendo said no" or "Praise our Lord Nintendo, they can never do anything wrong, they were first before we even had a chance of contacting the other companies, which means that they all suck and I'm going to make up a lie to make it sound like Nintendo saved the game, praise Nintendo!"?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#42sworderPosted 10/10/2013 11:15:00 AM
It wouldn't exist because Sega canceled it. That is all it means.

It doesn't imply that they were shopping the game around and turned down by everyone. That's just what you randomly assumed.
#43teehee23Posted 10/10/2013 7:08:30 PM
sworder posted...

It doesn't imply that they were shopping the game around and turned down by everyone. That's just what you randomly assumed.

No.
I remember reading a Gamespot article saying both Sony and Microsoft passed on the game and then Nintendo made a deal.

Bayonetta 1 is a much better experience on 360 than ps3 and Bayonetta 2 looks great but it's not a game changer by any means.
And it wouldn't sell anywhere near as well as Dead Rising 3 (referring to your earlier message).

You're welcome.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#44dementedlullabyPosted 10/10/2013 7:19:08 PM
MNeighborTotori posted...
The real question is why isn't Donkey Kong Country on Xbox1?

I...I don't even know how to respond to this...
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#45Webmaster4531Posted 10/10/2013 7:34:49 PM
teehee23 posted...
sworder posted...

No.
I remember reading a Gamespot article saying both Sony and Microsoft passed on the game and then Nintendo made a deal.

Bayonetta 1 is a much better experience on 360 than ps3 and Bayonetta 2 looks great but it's not a game changer by any means.
And it wouldn't sell anywhere near as well as Dead Rising 3 (referring to your earlier message).

You're welcome.

Oh teehee23 remembered something so it has to be true.
---
Ad Hominem.
#46sworderPosted 10/10/2013 7:35:00 PM
teehee23 posted...
No.

http://www.gamespot.com/bayonetta-2/news/

No such article exists
#47IzzythewinnerPosted 10/10/2013 8:13:27 PM
Lol sorry but platinum games has no interest in making games for a crappy western console that cant decide what it is trying to be.
#48jellybeanmasterPosted 10/10/2013 8:31:40 PM
khardbored posted...
Vanquish was far too eastern for me. The combat was...meh, at best. My opinion, of course.

are you kidding me?! best 3rd person shooter this gen, hands down. rarely do games try to do something different in popular genres and P* did, with flying colors. no TPS this gen had anything close to Vanquish's level of action
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#49teehee23Posted 10/10/2013 9:10:11 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
teehee23 posted...
sworder posted...

No.

You're welcome.

Oh teehee23 remembered something so it has to be true.

I'm not the first to remember it.
And you won't forget that I'm prettier than you every time you look in a mirror.

You're welcome.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#50nightwind13xPosted 10/11/2013 5:25:20 AM
Dont Worry! I have it under good authority that M$ has secured a handful of future exclusives.

CoD: MW Returns
CoD: BLoPS3
CoD: Halo United
CoD x GoW crossover
CoD: Dogs
CoD: Dogs 2
CoD: WoW2
CoD: Re-make

These exciting games will all be released in 2014 with exciting dlc season passes each. I'm glad M$ is looking out for their consumers by getting only the BEST games out there! Make sure you preorder each title day 1 and purchase the season pass. These devs work hard to make sure they provide only the best unique experience possible on Xbox One.

*net and Kinect requirement at all times
---
GTX 780 SC ACX || 2600K @ 4.5GHZ || 8gb G.Skill Ram || 180GB CorsairGT SSD