Project Spark - Volcanoes, Dynamite Throwing Squirrels and MORE!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Project Spark - Volcanoes, Dynamite Throwing Squirrels and MORE!!

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMK1wKVcSE

They go into more details into the brains I can't explain it good enough to do it justice watch this video or rewatch the stream because it's a really cool feature, they go into more details with the Logic Cubes which made a Volcano, more demonstrations on 2D Platformers on what we can expect, playable as a Goblin, and Light Sources.

I highly recommend watching the videos as these guys are really putting a lot of effort into Project Spark and isn't just some cash grab F2P. Even if you're not getting a X1 I recommend if you have a PC/360 I recommend checking it out on the other platforms also since supposedly the maps MAY be compatible for all MS platforms. Which I find it pretty cool.

I can't wait for the Beta later this year, and hope my Laptop will be able to run this if not 360 it is.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.

User Info: pigman2003

pigman2003
3 years ago#2
Project Spark is the perfect Free to Play game. Make a powerful creation template, span it across the 3 most populated platforms, add a cool Kinect feature, and make it free to play and you got the recipe for what maybe the biggest free to play game next generation.

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
3 years ago#3
I want small ninjas with arm cannons that surf tsunamis.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Project Spark - Volcanoes, Dynamite Throwing Squirrels and MORE!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived