Something to think about

#1leftwich7Posted 10/9/2013 10:05:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q28tFv1n5Zw

Interesting piece here. Thoughts?
---
Call me T.D. Jakes, because I'll lay hands on you in this Madden. All are welcome to receive this Salvation.
#2epicfailtryhardPosted 10/10/2013 12:43:39 AM
the fact they devoted the system's resources to better figure out who we are and what we're about for advertising purposes is all that need to be considered. i'll take the console that was made for gaming.
---
"if you consider a troll to be someone who is expressing their opinion and isn't rattled by yours being different...welcome home.~me
#3ACx7Posted 10/10/2013 1:00:35 AM
epicfailtryhard posted...
the fact they devoted the system's resources to better figure out who we are and what we're about for advertising purposes is all that need to be considered. i'll take the console that was made for gaming.

Glad to see a Wii-U supporter. <3
#4SarobiPosted 10/10/2013 1:01:47 AM
All I gathered from that video was: Both are limited devices and you should build a PC
---
"Take a long crap?"
"No, it actually was pleasantly quick"
#5CapwnDPosted 10/10/2013 1:06:15 AM
I'll take the console that was made for gaming. The Xbox has had the exclusives that I enjoy more than Sony exclusives, going back to Xbox original, and especially Xbox 360. The multiplats will be king on PC and that's where I'll play those. I can already play most of PS4's library on PC, I'm not sure why I still have a PS4 on preorder.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh