So yeah, gonna start saving for X1. Also..

#1Mixture420Posted 10/9/2013 11:41:46 PM
Throwing away that Kinect crap in the garbage like a boss. Ill pay that extra 100$ for that beautiful controller. Also ps4's launch line up is a joke. I like Sony and ps2 is best console ever, but x1 is the way to go this gen. they also get kh3 amd ff15 so that seals the deal
---
NGG: filled with PC elitist and drones. 80% of them are Steam/Wii U//3DS fanboys. Disgusting IMO.
#2Jedi454Posted 10/9/2013 11:44:32 PM
What's wrong with the Kinect?

I don't understand what is wrong with people.
---
"One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation, but you did not lose any Karma..." Love it.
#3FoppePosted 10/10/2013 12:12:19 AM
Jedi454 posted...

I blame one part stupidity, one part bad education system and one part "I'm anonymous online so I can act even more stupid for no reason at all!".
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4Snake_Eyes_v3Posted 10/10/2013 12:13:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Jedi454Posted 10/10/2013 12:45:11 AM
Foppe posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I blame one part stupidity, one part bad education system and one part "I'm anonymous online so I can act even more stupid for no reason at all!".

That sounds about right haha.
---
"One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation, but you did not lose any Karma..." Love it.