So yeah, gonna start saving for X1. Also..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So yeah, gonna start saving for X1. Also..

User Info: Mixture420

Mixture420
3 years ago#1
Throwing away that Kinect crap in the garbage like a boss. Ill pay that extra 100$ for that beautiful controller. Also ps4's launch line up is a joke. I like Sony and ps2 is best console ever, but x1 is the way to go this gen. they also get kh3 amd ff15 so that seals the deal
NGG: filled with PC elitist and drones. 80% of them are Steam/Wii U//3DS fanboys. Disgusting IMO.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#2
What's wrong with the Kinect?

I don't understand what is wrong with people.
"One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation, but you did not lose any Karma..." Love it.

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
3 years ago#3
Jedi454 posted...

I blame one part stupidity, one part bad education system and one part "I'm anonymous online so I can act even more stupid for no reason at all!".
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
(message deleted)

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#5
Foppe posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I blame one part stupidity, one part bad education system and one part "I'm anonymous online so I can act even more stupid for no reason at all!".

That sounds about right haha.
"One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation, but you did not lose any Karma..." Love it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So yeah, gonna start saving for X1. Also..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived