New Sleeping Dogs game? Nice!

#1MrImpatient35Posted 10/10/2013 7:29:15 AM
http://www.lazygamer.net/general-news/6-things-we-want-from-sleeping-dogs-triad-wars/?featured

They're making another sleeping dogs! As much as I loved the game, I do believe that they need to fix a few things, like the combat. It was so easy and bland. That was my main problem with the game.

They want a bigger city? I have no doubt that will happen, cause it seems like next gen, large, open worlds will be the norm.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 10/10/2013 7:30:48 AM
Fix the combat and implement the shooting a lot more and I'll be interested, the first one started good but got boring towards the end for me.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3Reflex-ArcPosted 10/10/2013 7:32:24 AM
Easily among my favorite games last year. I am excited by this news.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#4MilesTeg420Posted 10/10/2013 7:48:07 AM
Sleeping Dogs was great but there was too much content stripped from the game and sold as DLC. The sheer amount of DLC for that game is staggering. Considering Square is obviously the publisher, "more games in the Sleeping Dogs universe" has me skeptical. What I don't want is a garbage mobile game and a free to play console game. Just make Sleeping Dogs 2 please. With Square saying they want SD to be a "social" game I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully GTAV sales have them wanting to go after the traditional $60 market.
#5Bigdaddy422Posted 10/10/2013 7:48:19 AM
I actually liked the combat. Sure a few tweaks, here and there, could perfect it, but I think they need to improve the game world, big time.

Sleeping Dogs was an awesome game, mostly because of the story and combat.

Gta5 really stepped up the game when it comes to open world games, but atleast Sleeping Dogs will have a stepping stone to build off of and implement certain things.

Im excited for a Next Gen Open World Game and cant wait to give this game a try.
#6sworderPosted 10/10/2013 8:29:53 AM
Have you played GTA or Saints Row?

The combat in Sleeping Dogs is light years ahead, they don't need to fix it. Maybe refine it a bit more
#7MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:34:05 AM
My favorite part of the game was the story and the Cantonese. Sounded very genuine and real.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#8master_gamr1231Posted 10/10/2013 4:20:45 PM
I remember when I was playing the game I was thinking, "Why does everyone say the combat is so easy? I'm getting my ass beat regularly!"

Then I stopped using the lock-on. Made things much easier.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#9aj4x94Posted 10/10/2013 4:34:00 PM
For the love of god, please don't turn out to be a freeware ware game, or a mobile game.
---
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#10unclekoolaid73Posted 10/10/2013 4:35:22 PM
aj4x94 posted...
For the love of god, please don't turn out to be a freeware ware game, or a mobile game.

Ive read just this...looking for link.