So far everything I hear is that the DualShock 4 is better than the Xbox One pad

#81LightningaIePosted 10/11/2013 4:01:29 AM
Hey, I have big hands and I have no problems using the DS controllers. Also, the space between the sticks wasn't an issue. There's a full inch of space between the sticks and I've never had issues with the sticks touching each other or my thumbs hitting each other. Only thing they needed to fix with the sticks was giving them a concave surface and they've finally done that.
#82AltmadragonPosted 10/11/2013 4:34:24 AM
Arguing about which system has the better controller such a sad thing. Why does it even matter if half of you are already set on which systems you are getting, if your only getting one why should you care what the others controller feels like.
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#83PhaseBlackPosted 10/12/2013 6:22:15 AM
Izec posted...
Honestly I just assumed from experience with older models and appearance that the Xbone controller was better than the PS4's.

If Xbone loses in even that area I have no words.

It's shape just looks really comfy, along with the analog sticks and triggers which people are praising nonstop
---
PSVita & 3DS
#84The_DarkwalkerPosted 10/12/2013 7:44:36 AM
Dark World Ruler posted...
darkphiresage posted...
don't get me wrong, I'm goin with ps4 too and I'm happy DS4 is much improved. but who picks their consoles for the controller? O_o

Gamers? O_o.

Lol, no. Gamers pick systems based on its library of games and Xbox One has the better launch line-up. Seriously, no one is going to make their purchase decision based on a controller. I'm sure the DS4 is nice, and it may in fact be better than the X1 pad. But are you trying to suggest that it is so amazingly, terrificly, stupendously superior to the X1 pad that one should choose PS4 over X1?

Is this what you are trying to convince others of?
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#85VanderZooPosted 10/12/2013 8:18:25 AM
The_Darkwalker posted...
Dark World Ruler posted...
darkphiresage posted...
don't get me wrong, I'm goin with ps4 too and I'm happy DS4 is much improved. but who picks their consoles for the controller? O_o

Gamers? O_o.

Lol, no. Gamers pick systems based on its library of games and Xbox One has the better launch line-up. Seriously, no one is going to make their purchase decision based on a controller. I'm sure the DS4 is nice, and it may in fact be better than the X1 pad. But are you trying to suggest that it is so amazingly, terrificly, stupendously superior to the X1 pad that one should choose PS4 over X1?

Is this what you are trying to convince others of?

More of a factor when deciding on which console to buy a game for.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#86assassin10133Posted 10/12/2013 9:49:38 AM
Which controller is better is solely personal preference and opinion, will be different for everyone. Some people will find XB1 controller better, others will like DS4 better, that's never going to change. The nice thing about controllers though, is that if one or the other does somehow turn out to be horrendous, the company can always do a redesign in the middle of the console generation. The original Xbox's smaller controller comes to mind as well the 360's redesigned dpad this last gen.