The Internet Destroys Toys R Us' Fabulous 15 Xbone Video

#1Dev0311Posted 10/10/2013 8:29:38 AM
"Toys”R”Us, the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, was forced to remove it’s Xbox One demo video from YouTube today due to the enormous amount of obscene and racist comments."

http://videogamescene.com/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments/

Ruh roh, reminds me of when MS had to shutdown its YouTube comments after the E3 reveal...
#2Skynet82997Posted 10/10/2013 8:32:39 AM(edited)
"The video highlighted the Xbox One as part of the company’s “Fabulous 15" list but was quickly besieged by angry PlayStation 4 fans giving it thumbs down votes and users leaving profane and racist remarks. Comments were later disabled for the video and then it was completely removed."

How classy - definitely something XB1 detractors should be very proud of.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#3YeomanlyPosted 10/10/2013 8:32:10 AM
Just shows that the internet is full of idiots, spamming a kids shop site.... saddo's
#4pigman2003Posted 10/10/2013 8:35:02 AM
I just wonder if the people who actually act like that think that they are somehow hurting the system or making theirs look better, because they just enter a situation where everyone in the room thinks they're an idiot except them.
#5assassin10133Posted 10/10/2013 8:37:55 AM
Wow, that's sad. It's a friggin game console, literally a piece of hardware made to be able to play games which are supposed to be fun, and some people take it that serious? Just, wow.
#6leatheljPosted 10/10/2013 8:38:01 AM
pigman2003 posted...
I just wonder if the people who actually act like that think that they are somehow hurting the system or making theirs look better, because they just enter a situation where everyone in the room thinks they're an idiot except them.

100% agree its sad how far people will go to blindly criticized a game console of all things.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#7Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:40:17 AM
There wasn't enough thumbs up votes to counteract all the thumbs down votes. The people have spoken and Xbone gets a majority thumbs down.
#8Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:42:10 AM
leathelj posted...
pigman2003 posted...

100% agree its sad how far people will go to blindly criticized a game console of all things.

Blindly? The hate is justified, where have YOU been? MS literally stabbed its userbase in the back.
#9Skynet82997Posted 10/10/2013 8:42:58 AM
Dev0311 posted...
leathelj posted...
pigman2003 posted...

Blindly? The hate is justified, where have YOU been? MS literally stabbed its userbase in the back.

Hateful, racist remarks are never justified - in any way.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#10vivalabuck92Posted 10/10/2013 8:45:37 AM(edited)
Dev0311 posted...
leathelj posted...
pigman2003 posted...

But did you see some of the comments? Expressing one's hate for a console is one thing. But some of the comments on the video on a kids site (yes believe it or not kids to go to Toys R Us around this time to make wish lists for parents) were just insane.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite