The Internet Destroys Toys R Us' Fabulous 15 Xbone Video

#11Special-EddPosted 10/10/2013 8:47:09 AM
Anyone who supports this kind of behavior is certainly not someone I want to be sharing my online gaming experiences with.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#12chrish909Posted 10/10/2013 8:48:49 AM
Really its just how immature sony fanboys are, its one of the reasons I dont like ps brand.

With the crappy network and childish fanboys, I want nothing to do with a ps.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#13EllesarienPosted 10/10/2013 8:49:24 AM
I wonder how many of them also troll here.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#14Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:50:15 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
Dev0311 posted...
Blindly? The hate is justified, where have YOU been? MS literally stabbed its userbase in the back.

But did you see some of the comments? Expressing one's hate for a console is one thing. But some of the comments on the video on a kids site (yes believe it or not kids to go to Toys R Us around this time to make wish lists for parents) were just insane.

Nope, what did the comments say?
#15DoukouPosted 10/10/2013 8:53:48 AM
Dev0311 posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
Dev0311 posted...
Blindly? The hate is justified, where have YOU been? MS literally stabbed its userbase in the back.

But did you see some of the comments? Expressing one's hate for a console is one thing. But some of the comments on the video on a kids site (yes believe it or not kids to go to Toys R Us around this time to make wish lists for parents) were just insane.

"Only gay little n****** who gets their c*** chopped off by momme want this"
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
#16mindoftwomoronsPosted 10/10/2013 8:55:46 AM
Dev0311 posted...

Go to the link you posted and you can see the top comment in the picture. If you had seen the comments while the video was up you would know there was things far worse said.
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/aguwargrey.gif http://i.imgur.com/u2FewN1.gif
#17vivalabuck92Posted 10/10/2013 8:57:42 AM
Dev0311 posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
Dev0311 posted...

Some of them range from insults and threats to specific employees and people in general, others involved a bunch of people sounding off on racial slurs with some directed at people and others where just involved in there comment. The top comment in on the web page.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/page/index.html/_/latest-news/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments-r826
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#18Exodus_PrimePosted 10/10/2013 8:58:50 AM
This is why the gaming community can't be taken serious.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#19mike468Posted 10/10/2013 9:01:07 AM(edited)
specialed1583 posted...
Anyone who supports this kind of behavior is certainly not someone I want to be sharing my online gaming experiences with.

Agreed. That's just horrible that people had to let their ill tempers and hatred towards a particular brand and console spill over to kids website. Sony fans are showing their true colors.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#20doodles40Posted 10/10/2013 9:01:35 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Dev0311 posted...
leathelj posted...
pigman2003 posted...
I just wonder if the people who actually act like that think that they are somehow hurting the system or making theirs look better, because they just enter a situation where everyone in the room thinks they're an idiot except them.

100% agree its sad how far people will go to blindly criticized a game console of all things.

Hateful, racist remarks are never justified - in any way.

Agreed. I don't care whether you like product X or product Y, this kind of crap has no place in civilized society.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.