The Internet Destroys Toys R Us' Fabulous 15 Xbone Video

#161onyx_kane059Posted 10/10/2013 7:12:28 PM
Wait, wait, wait. People still shop at Toys R Us?
---
...and I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. And I looked and behold was Death saying, "Come and see." And I saw. And Hell followed me.
#162ManInGorillaSutPosted 10/10/2013 7:17:06 PM
claytonbuckley posted...
as disgusting and terrible PS, xbox and PC fanboys are, can we all at least agree they are still better than Nintendo fanboys.

True, Nintendrones are like Apple fans: Blindly fanatical to the company and willing to buy anything and everything from them, regardless of quality.
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#163Veemon_XPosted 10/10/2013 7:21:36 PM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
claytonbuckley posted...
as disgusting and terrible PS, xbox and PC fanboys are, can we all at least agree they are still better than Nintendo fanboys.

True, Nintendrones are like Apple fans: Blindly fanatical to the company and willing to buy anything and everything from them, regardless of quality.

I beg to differ. Nintendrones might just blindly buy games, but they don't appear to be invading other boards and doing nasty stuff like this stunt.
---
Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! ~Sheogorath
#164DarkJaydragonPosted 10/10/2013 7:23:43 PM
fiasco86 posted...
Dev0311 posted...
Blindly? The hate is justified, where have YOU been? MS literally stabbed its userbase in the back.

Literally? Microsoft literally stabbed its userbase in the back?

Yes, they killed me twice!

R.I.P. IN PEACE, ME.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120910010743/random-ness/images/0/0a/Metal_Gear_Solid_salute.jpg
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#165EJH-SEGAPosted 10/10/2013 7:24:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L59Jy4DD2Vc
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#166bigjclassicPosted 10/10/2013 7:26:09 PM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
claytonbuckley posted...

and here comes the obligitory random Nintendo hate...
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence
#167AtomicPenguin76Posted 10/10/2013 8:14:37 PM
Sarlacc posted...
Come play COD with me tonight, and show me how it's in ever game ever. Any COD, I'll play any of them.

EDIT: I implied that people who complain about XBL probably don't even play XBL or PSN and have limited exposure to actually playing online. I didn't mean for it to sound like XBL was better than PSN in that regard. I was implying that it's exaggerated in both systems.

I definitely don't antagonize, I barely talk at all. I don't own any CoD games on 360 play with you, unfortunately.

I don't play online much, so limited exposure is true in my case. However, every time that I have played online I encounter it; last time I played Gears 3 online, someone was chanting N**** over and over into his mic and he played. Last time I played Reach online, it was a group of college guys calling people various ethnic slurs until a woman replied over chat, and then it actually got worse.

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, I interpreted it as saying PSN is much worse than XBL...to which I'd disagree. It still sucks, but I'd say about equally, sadly.

Either way, at least as far as this topic is concerned, both of those places are beaten out fairly handily by the turdnado of a community YouTube has.
#168IzecPosted 10/10/2013 8:21:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#169Lefty128kPosted 10/10/2013 8:31:20 PM
chrish909 posted...
Really its just how immature sony fanboys are, its one of the reasons I dont like ps brand.

With the crappy network and childish fanboys, I want nothing to do with a ps.

Where's the proof Sony fans did this?

Coming to conclusions without proof and blaming a whole class of people for the actions of a few...that is immature.
#170heuvadeucePosted 10/10/2013 9:02:09 PM
Dev stop acting innocent, look at your topic title. You are happy about this but when people call you out about supporting this ridiculous behavior you act like you're not but you keep going.

maybe you should just stop posting for a while.