The Internet Destroys Toys R Us' Fabulous 15 Xbone Video

#171Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 9:28:09 PM
heuvadeuce posted...
Dev stop acting innocent, look at your topic title. You are happy about this but when people call you out about supporting this ridiculous behavior you act like you're not but you keep going.

maybe you should just stop posting for a while.

What, the video did get destroyed by angry Internet people. Quit stalking me.
#172jeremiah45556Posted 10/10/2013 11:50:57 PM
why cant people just get along? all this negative energy and hate does us no good.
---
I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you
#173SoulTrapperPosted 10/11/2013 4:46:03 AM
This wasn't done by Sony fanboys alone, it was mostly done by racists.

The guy they had explaining the xbox was Jewish and was constantly rubbing his hands.
As most people here are aware, there is a famous caricature of a Jewish man rubbing his hands.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#174Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 5:49:21 AM
jeremiah45556 posted...
why cant people just get along? all this negative energy and hate does us no good.

Negative energy attracts negative energy.

Xbone has been infused with infinite negative energy from the moment of the E3 reveal, so this is just a normal day.

Xbone video gets voted down into the red = normal. It's a YouTube democracy and most people just don't like the ungodly thing.
#175ILikesCheesePosted 10/11/2013 5:51:59 AM
AtomicPenguin76 posted...
I don't play online much, so limited exposure is true in my case. However, every time that I have played online I encounter it; last time I played Gears 3 online, someone was chanting N**** over and over into his mic and he played. Last time I played Reach online, it was a group of college guys calling people various ethnic slurs until a woman replied over chat, and then it actually got worse.

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, I interpreted it as saying PSN is much worse than XBL...to which I'd disagree. It still sucks, but I'd say about equally, sadly.

I don't play COD either but I do play other games online, mostly over the Xbox 360. The constant ethnic and sexual rants by angry teenagers or adults with a country twang is inescapable, and varies by degrees depending on the game type. Shooters do seem to draw more of them, but they seem to be everywhere on Xbox Live.

When I have played on the PS3 I notice a DEFINITE drop in the immaturity level. In over six months of playing Dust 514 I have only encountered a select few morons, whereas any night in WSOP Full House Pro you can drop in on a game with a group of them who you can't wait to mute.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#176181stCommanderPosted 10/11/2013 5:54:15 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
stuff like this makes me wonder how bad this thing is going to sell

---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#177aiyobroPosted 10/11/2013 6:59:39 AM
If Ana the misandrist can disable comments on her feminist videos I think toys 'r us could too.
#178SarlaccPosted 10/11/2013 9:41:06 AM
AtomicPenguin76 posted...
Sarlacc posted...
Come play COD with me tonight, and show me how it's in ever game ever. Any COD, I'll play any of them.

EDIT: I implied that people who complain about XBL probably don't even play XBL or PSN and have limited exposure to actually playing online. I didn't mean for it to sound like XBL was better than PSN in that regard. I was implying that it's exaggerated in both systems.

I definitely don't antagonize, I barely talk at all. I don't own any CoD games on 360 play with you, unfortunately.

I don't play online much, so limited exposure is true in my case. However, every time that I have played online I encounter it; last time I played Gears 3 online, someone was chanting N**** over and over into his mic and he played. Last time I played Reach online, it was a group of college guys calling people various ethnic slurs until a woman replied over chat, and then it actually got worse.

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, I interpreted it as saying PSN is much worse than XBL...to which I'd disagree. It still sucks, but I'd say about equally, sadly.

Either way, at least as far as this topic is concerned, both of those places are beaten out fairly handily by the turdnado of a community YouTube has.

That was my fault, I didn't mean to imply PSN was worse.

I just believe that it's as bad as you make it, and if you say nothing or say bad things, it can get bad. But if you keep things positive, it is contagious, and others are positive too.

I sometimes do rage on my teammates when they aren't collecting tags or just bringing the team down... I don't mean to be mean, but it happens. But if people start talking and being cool, even the idiots who are ruining our chance of winning, It's much more fun and civil.
---
Nobody expects the Sarlacc Pit.
#179popping4itPosted 10/11/2013 4:18:16 PM(edited)
night_drifter05 posted...

Well spoken from a TRUE Xbox fanboy. Go play a game on Xbox live and then tell me about a player base on a console. Xbox 360 has BY FAR the worst online play base of ANY platform to date and anyone who denies that is probably one of the reason's their XBL online is such a horrible experience.

i haven't even own an xbox for 3+ years (prior psp,ds,ps2,dc,ps1,gameboy,genesis) i primarily play games on pc. just goes to show how poorly you are at making observations. also even the point you make that xbox live gamers being hostile its directed towards each other and honestly that stuff stays online its just trash talk. maybe if you went outside once in awhile and played any kind of sport you'd know this is just part of competition and people even adults get riled up in the moment.

i made a fair observation but because it painted sony and its fans in a negative manner you got overly defensive because you see yourself as the one being insulted. good job on only proving my point even further.
---
whens mahvel?
#180SilentS89Posted 10/11/2013 4:18:37 PM
aiyobro posted...
If Ana the misandrist can disable comments on her feminist videos I think toys 'r us could too.

Yeah, I don't know why the didn't simply disable comments. Think they have some strange corporate policy or something?