PS4 Eye vs. Kinect 2.0

#11stekim40Posted 10/10/2013 3:23:02 PM
yiangaruuuga posted...
The funny thing is people still believe that Sony made the PS Eye optional for the consumer lol.

I really don't give a damn, as long as its not forced on me.
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#12Special-EddPosted 10/10/2013 4:35:06 PM
BadLuckInc posted...

I'm honestly glad they did. The higher price doesn't concern or put me off. I think it was a smart business mood, as more people will come around to use it...

Scientific fact: Humans don't like change and are not eager to adapt right away~

Same here. I think that if they can create some innovative ideas that work well then it will be well worth it. I'm interested in seeing exactly what they can do and by having that 100% attach rate developers will have some incentive to use it in new ways.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#13MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 5:20:36 PM
specialed1583 posted...
BadLuckInc posted...

I'm honestly glad they did. The higher price doesn't concern or put me off. I think it was a smart business mood, as more people will come around to use it...

Scientific fact: Humans don't like change and are not eager to adapt right away~

Same here. I think that if they can create some innovative ideas that work well then it will be well worth it. I'm interested in seeing exactly what they can do and by having that 100% attach rate developers will have some incentive to use it in new ways.

My thoughts exactly. It can be utilized a lot more since the attach rate is 100% this time.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#14FinzFan4lifePosted 10/13/2013 2:51:31 PM
Prodozul posted...
Spec wise

What's the difference between the Kinect and the Eye?

you don't need an extra evice for it to work.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#15Coutts2Posted 10/13/2013 2:55:39 PM
I think if Kinect 2.0 does prove that it is worth the value (I don't think it will), third party will only push it as far as the PSEye can handle so they can have the games multi-platform.
---
PSN: Geoff-C-
#16rusty12000Posted 10/13/2013 3:25:37 PM
Both are trash
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#17zachokPosted 10/13/2013 5:16:12 PM(edited)
Enclave posted...

Maybe if there was any good Kinect games that weren't dancing games people would be more eager to pay for it...

Ironically, there will be few games that aren't dance games if hardly any one has a Kinect...