Paid off my Xbox One, games and accessories today...

#21EllesarienPosted 10/10/2013 1:57:32 PM
Grats TC. Think I am going to have to wait until Launch to get it all payed off.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#22vivalabuck92Posted 10/10/2013 1:58:23 PM
goku4ever03 posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
For me mainly to get it over with. Might as well since I have enough money at the moment. That and I can just walk in, show the receipt, and leave with my new console.

Alternatively you could just keep that money and have it available to spend to the point where in terms of cash flow you will still have enough to pay for the console on release day.

Don't economical on me sir lol. Seriously though, I can see what you mean. I'm just "one of those" I guess that feels the need to pay things off right on the spot.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#23GGscrubPosted 10/10/2013 1:59:14 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
GGscrub posted...
I feel sorry for you TC, so much money wasted.

So you think he didn't buy the console he really wanted? Tell more about how you know what another person wants and how you know they wasted money on it.

He can't, he's a child who believes his preferences are universal.

I explained why its a waste, flip that if you can.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#24EllesarienPosted 10/10/2013 2:02:03 PM
GGscrub posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
GGscrub posted...

So you think he didn't buy the console he really wanted? Tell more about how you know what another person wants and how you know they wasted money on it.

I explained why its a waste, flip that if you can.

Just let it go guys. He is in full feeding mode. Who cares if some anonymous internet toolbox thinks your purchase is a waste? It's his issue...don't make it yours.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#25jasonfine(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 2:02:17 PM
I'm bored of AC games. I will probably get Watch_Dogs, tho.

I'm on the fence about BF4. I hated BF3 campaign and single player games are very important to me. I will definitely rent it if I don't buy it, tho.
---
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: JasonFine
#26vivalabuck92Posted 10/10/2013 2:04:23 PM
GGscrub posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
GGscrub posted...

I explained why in my opinion its a waste, flip that if you can.

Fixed. I don't understand why some people don't get the idea that something they don't like that, others probably will. I for one actually like the package as a whole. You want the PS4, get it. I might get console sometime down the road. As of right now, XBone launch interests me more so I'm getting that.
---
#27GGscrubPosted 10/10/2013 2:11:05 PM
I'm not forcing my opinion into anything, but i think it's a mathematical certainty that spending more to get less is a waste of money, isn't it?

Don't even need to elaborate on Ryse.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#28mike468Posted 10/10/2013 2:11:59 PM
I'm just going to charge my stuff and pay it off later. I can't fathom how much I'll be paying:

Xbox One system
Mad Catz FightStick
Killer Instinct
Battlefield 4 ($10 trade-i/upgrade from current gen)
Forza 5
Assassin's Creed 4

I haven't even factored in any other games like COD, Crimson dragon Destiny (already pre-ordered), Titan Fall or a play and charge kit. Not to mention I'm also getting a PS4. Hopefully I can recoup some of my money by flipping the PS4.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#29vivalabuck92Posted 10/10/2013 2:22:24 PM(edited)
GGscrub posted...
I'm not forcing my opinion into anything, but i think it's a mathematical certainty that spending more to get less is a waste of money, isn't it?

Who said anything about less? You mean graphically? I'm not going to deny that the PS4 is more powerful, but the true difference isn't going to be notable until around the time I get the console. Even then, it's all about how the developers work with the hardware. I actually like the potential the Kinect has and love Swery65 so I am down for D4. And again, the launch line up interests me more. Only games that really interest me on PS4 are Knack and Drive Club. Killzone has never pulled me in. It looks beautiful, but the game series itself never got to me. While on the XBone, I love Dead Rising for it's campy fun and Forza cause cars, (Edit: It may mashy as I don't know what, but Killer Instinct should be fun) and Ryse looks decent enough. It may be a QTE affair or button masher, but I'm a nerd for Roman and Greek mythology. And I actually like the Windows 8 UI so I think the dashboard looks good.

TL;DR: I like the console for more than just it's specs and like the package as a whole.
---
#30SunDevil77Posted 10/10/2013 2:21:32 PM
GGscrub posted...

At least you're replying. That's more than what most of your kind does.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539