Toys R US Removes X1 video due to comments

#11RyuuHou25Posted 10/10/2013 2:35:58 PM
micheal82 posted...
http://n4g.com/news/1371027/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments

Toys"R"Us was forced to remove its Xbox One demo video from YouTube today due to the enormous amount of obscene and racist comments. The video highlighted the Xbox One as part of the company's "Fabulous 15" list but was quickly besieged by angry PlayStation 4 fans giving it thumbs down votes and users leaving profane and racist comments

Wow. Is it that serious that Sony fanboys spew racist comments over a game system.

Do you see any evidence aside from the article writer stating it was angry PS4 fans? Can't just be awful people in general who are a********, no no, they're got to be SONY a******** because regular ones clearly wouldn't do stuff like this.

I'm guessing everyone that got riled up over that Cheerios commercial all had to be white supremicists, right, they weren't just regular racist jerks or anything. SMH.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#12Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/10/2013 2:53:33 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
micheal82 posted...

Toys"R"Us was forced to remove its Xbox One demo video from YouTube today due to the enormous amount of obscene and racist comments. The video highlighted the Xbox One as part of the company's "Fabulous 15" list but was quickly besieged by angry PlayStation 4 fans giving it thumbs down votes and users leaving profane and racist comments

Wow. Is it that serious that Sony fanboys spew racist comments over a game system.

Do you see any evidence aside from the article writer stating it was angry PS4 fans? Can't just be awful people in general who are a********, no no, they're got to be SONY a******** because regular ones clearly wouldn't do stuff like this.

I'm guessing everyone that got riled up over that Cheerios commercial all had to be white supremicists, right, they weren't just regular racist jerks or anything. SMH.
one thing is obvious, they weren't fans of the new xbox
#13Ultimate_BrolyPosted 10/10/2013 2:53:35 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
micheal82 posted...

It could also be ex-employees. I mean I worked at Toys R Us and got fired because of their stupidity but even I wouldn't go this far. Someone must really hate Toys R Us/Microsoft to do all that.
#14AwayFromHerePosted 10/10/2013 2:54:46 PM
Troll_Directory posted...

Not many are.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#15Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/10/2013 2:59:13 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Troll_Directory posted...

Not many are.
yeah, makes sense that many racists wouldn't be fans of a big black box.
#16Coutts2Posted 10/10/2013 3:13:04 PM
Not surprising, but still sad to see that kind of behaviour, I'm not getting an XBone at launch but I have never had the urge to put down those who are going to. I hope MS gets back what they paid Toys R US to get on the list in the first place.
---
PSN: Geoff-C-
#17Hi CPosted 10/10/2013 3:21:58 PM
It got linked on NeoGAF minutes after it was uploaded and the hilarity ensued from there.
---
You'll be my John G.
#18zephirrainesPosted 10/10/2013 3:22:58 PM
NeoMonk posted...
First XB1 gets listed as a "HOT TOY" now it's removed :(

This just makes the ps fanbase look bad.
#19Demon_AckerPosted 10/10/2013 3:23:38 PM
What can I say
Haters are dumb
#20PolishCockatielPosted 10/10/2013 3:24:13 PM
ROFL @ TC's ignorance, narrow mindedness, and presumptuous nature.

"Sony Fanboys"

Yeah, like only people who are die hard playstation fans are capable of making those comments.