Toys R US Removes X1 video due to comments

#71RyuuHou25Posted 10/10/2013 6:21:24 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
From the conversations I've had with friends, the podcasts I've listened to, Youtube videos, etc, the general consensus isn't very positive towards Sony fanboys. Most would agree that Fanboys in general are horrible, but there's something "special" about the Sony fanboys. They have that extra something lol. Hell, there was even an article about Sony fanboys posted on here months ago. I've seen a handful of similar articles since then saying the same thing. I'll start saving them just for you if you don't believe me. I just saw one this week, but it was about both sony fanboys and xbox fanboys.

Wow, an article, that must mean it's true.

By the by, if you capture a leprechaun, he will give you a big pot of gold!!

Here's how this goes, Sony twits bash MS, they bash Sony back. MS bashes Sony, Sony bashes back. Both trash Nintendo constantly, Nintendo people trash both of them. Everyone trashes Ouya, blah blah blah, forever on and on.

The only "special" thing is people like yourself that try to rationalize their behavior as somehow being "better" than the rest of the fanboys, and trying to make it seem like "Durrr, Sony is da worst brah"

You're all f****** horrible. All of you.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#72RyuuHou25Posted 10/10/2013 6:24:45 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Actually, it's totally the X1 fans that made all those awful comments on the vid. And downvoted it.

Come on....let's get real.

Or, just a thought, a******* in general jumping on an internet hate bandwagon >.> But hey, no, ignorance is awesome, clearly it was only Sony people and nobody else at all doing it.

You're right...let's get real, shall we? SMH

As you can see from my previous post, yes, I am quite real.

Yeah, what with that clearly condescending "a good chunk are Sony/Nintendo fanboys" like the acceptance of the fact that another good chunk are Xbox fanboys might make your head explode there >.>
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#73Demon_AckerPosted 10/10/2013 6:25:36 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Actually, it's totally the X1 fans that made all those awful comments on the vid. And downvoted it.

Or, just a thought, a******* in general jumping on an internet hate bandwagon >.> But hey, no, ignorance is awesome, clearly it was only Sony people and nobody else at all doing it.

Yeah, what with that clearly condescending "a good chunk are Sony/Nintendo fanboys" like the acceptance of the fact that another good chunk are Xbox fanboys might make your head explode there >.>

If it was a pro-PS4 video, yes. A good chunk would probably be X1 fanboys. Why would X1 fanboys trash a pro-X1 vid?
#74RyuuHou25Posted 10/10/2013 6:32:02 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Demon_Acker posted...

If it was a pro-PS4 video, yes. A good chunk would probably be X1 fanboys. Why would X1 fanboys trash a pro-X1 vid?

I said Xbox, not X1. There are people that exist, and I get this is hard to believe, what with apparently being ignorant of this, that like Xbox, but hate the X1. See how that might throw a wrench into all this hate on Sony/Nintendo and going "Hurrr, it's clearly them!"
---
#75Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/10/2013 6:36:20 PM(edited)
it's youtube... the only place that has had more stupid things posted then here...
why is anyone surprised? go look at PS4 videos or PC exclusive games; people crap on those too. Toys R Us made it worse by taking the video down. They could have at least disabled comments before resorting to that.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#76Demon_AckerPosted 10/10/2013 6:35:47 PM
Yes, that's why I said this before:

Demon_Acker posted...
But yeah. Yes, the X1 has a lot of negativity surrounding it, and a lot of people are legitimately unhappy about it. But then there's the people who jump on the hate bandwagon.

So what's the problem here? Is it the "good chunk" that's bothering you? Maybe I should've said "small chunk", which is more accurate I guess. Not everyone is as rabid as Astute/Zeph.
#77Soar2344Posted 10/10/2013 6:43:25 PM
micheal82 posted...
http://n4g.com/news/1371027/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments

Toys"R"Us was forced to remove its Xbox One demo video from YouTube today due to the enormous amount of obscene and racist comments. The video highlighted the Xbox One as part of the company's "Fabulous 15" list but was quickly besieged by angry PlayStation 4 fans giving it thumbs down votes and users leaving profane and racist comments

Wow. Is it that serious that Sony fanboys spew racist comments over a game system.

Do we have any proof that this was only Sony fanboys? or could it just be the Internet in general?
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#78FriedLemonPosted 10/10/2013 6:52:06 PM(edited)
Soar2344 posted...
micheal82 posted...
http://n4g.com/news/1371027/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments

Toys"R"Us was forced to remove its Xbox One demo video from YouTube today due to the enormous amount of obscene and racist comments. The video highlighted the Xbox One as part of the company's "Fabulous 15" list but was quickly besieged by angry PlayStation 4 fans giving it thumbs down votes and users leaving profane and racist comments

Wow. Is it that serious that Sony fanboys spew racist comments over a game system.

Do we have any proof that this was only Sony fanboys? or could it just be the Internet in general?

It's the internet in general. Frankly, I'd take what the original articles states with a grain of salt. Just take a look at the articles posted on that site for PS4 and X1. Completely biased.

Edit: I'm referring to where the article originated from which was http://videogamescene.com/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments/
#79sworderPosted 10/10/2013 6:56:48 PM
FriedLemon posted...
It's the internet in general. Frankly, I'd take what the original articles states with a grain of salt. Just take a look at the articles posted on that site for PS4 and X1. Completely biased.

Edit: I'm referring to where the article originated from which was http://videogamescene.com/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments/

xbox one expected to outsell ps4 in uk
ps4 built using forced labor
sony to censor indies
nfs no longer ps4 launch title
xbox one does not collect personal data for advertising
ps4 uk preorder shortage

MS shills
#80IzecPosted 10/10/2013 7:05:14 PM
Well that's what Toys R Us gets for selling out and not putting PS4 in their catalog.

There's a point when MS money hatting goes too far.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe