Think it's a good idea to preorder now at my local gamestop?

#1TrigxPosted 10/10/2013 2:29:55 PM
Since I preorder mine at Best Buy well I never preorder anything from there before so think I should change it?
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#2micheal82Posted 10/10/2013 2:34:12 PM
Change it but make sure you will be getting it on release day before dropping the one at BB
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#3bh7812Posted 10/10/2013 2:42:36 PM
I thought pre-orders were only re-opened for just yesterday. I was able to get my pre-order in last night after work. It may be different from store to store but my store cut off orders at 6pm and I managed to just make it. I'd say call the store and ask if you can even do it still. You may well be able to but what I got told is it was just for one day, yesterday.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#4Trigx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 3:12:13 PM
bh7812 posted...
I thought pre-orders were only re-opened for just yesterday. I was able to get my pre-order in last night after work. It may be different from store to store but my store cut off orders at 6pm and I managed to just make it. I'd say call the store and ask if you can even do it still. You may well be able to but what I got told is it was just for one day, yesterday.

Seriously? only for one day? -__-
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#5bh7812Posted 10/10/2013 11:18:21 PM
Quote:bh7812 posted...

Seriously? only for one day? -__-

@Trigx

Yeah, I know. It sucks it was only fir yesterday because there's probably a ton of people that waited till the end to decide like I did and couldn't get there due to school/work. I know..I guess I can call him the manager at my store and as ge was putting my pre-order through he said they had a severely limited amount of extra orders they could take and corporate had said 6pm cutoff no questions asked. I really hope you're able to get one. I'd say because I'm not sure if all Gamestops are doing what mine did give yours a buzz and see if you can still do it. I'm kinda queasy about the 190 down for the pre-order up front but it was that or no Day One edition for me.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11