So we just received the allocations at my store

#11tokenblackguy23Posted 10/10/2013 5:43:11 PM
noobzilla99 posted...
Well for the pre-orders you can see the name of the item (P4-sys 500gb blablabla) and the number of pre-orders which i highlighted.

Also, yes the program we use is in french -_-.

How is Montreal this time of the year? Hows the food?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#12noobzilla99(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 5:43:27 PM
I'm gonna try everything i can to get him the console he wants. Maybe if someone cancels his pro-order in another of our store i can transfer it here :D.

I don't care which console you pre-order or which console you enjoy the most. I just want all customers happy and Microsoft is giving me a hard time doing that :(.
#13Br1ck_Reb0rnPosted 10/10/2013 5:48:20 PM
Good job backing up your story TC, sincere respect for that. Don't let guys like Zeph get you down. poor little fella can't stand to hear something slightly negative about the holier than thou Xbox one.

these peeps should try to put a popsicle on the ol starfish to soothe the butthurt you kno wha I sayen?
---
Xbox One - The next generation starts this november.
#14Nate_DihldorffPosted 10/10/2013 5:48:26 PM
I like how TC makes the first 2 images an Excel spreadsheet that anyone could fudge, then proceeds to smack down that ownage hammer with pics of proprietary retail software.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#15VeliconisPosted 10/10/2013 5:50:32 PM
I like how TC makes the first 2 images an Excel spreadsheet that anyone could fudge, then proceeds to smack down that ownage hammer with pics of proprietary retail software.

Haha. +1

I am laughing so hard.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#16Gamer4e4Posted 10/10/2013 5:51:07 PM
51 preorders for the ps4 and... 2 for the Xbone?

OMG that is pure gold, lol I'm going to be chuckling for days about this.
#17noobzilla99(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 5:54:09 PM
We have other stores where the xbox one did good though. Also, anyone having to deal with Microsoft for things like these? I just want to know how it went dealing with them and if there is something i can do or someone i can talk to to fix my little problem here :p.

Please don't turn this topic into a flame war, like i said the xbox one did well in some of our other stores.
#18Nate_DihldorffPosted 10/10/2013 5:55:40 PM
Just convince that guy to buy a PS4.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#19tokenblackguy23Posted 10/10/2013 5:55:56 PM
noobzilla99 posted...
We have other stores where the xbox one did good though. Also, anyone having to deal with Microsoft for things like these? I just want to know how it went dealing with them and if there is something i can do or someone i can talk to to fix my little problem here :p.

Please don't turn this topic into a flame war, like i said the xbox one did well in some of our other stores.

You can't spin those numbers, 51 to 2 is bad no matter how you look at it lol
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#20unclekoolaid73Posted 10/10/2013 5:57:30 PM
noobzilla99 posted...

The XBOX ONE did "good" but at any of those stores did they out sell/preorder PS4? Just curious if you may know.