So we just received the allocations at my store

#51Reflex-ArcPosted 10/10/2013 8:23:23 PM
Providing screenshots, the name of your retailer, and your region is a risky move. That would be grounds for dismissal in any company I ever worked for. You got big brassies, mang.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#52noobzilla99(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:31:27 PM
Yeah i'm gonna have to delete all of this. Sorry y'all :p I don't want to get fired. I also didn't want this to turn how it did but this is the internet :p.

Good bye all!
#53noobzilla99(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:38:36 PM
I can't delete the original post -_-. Lol i'm screwed XD.
#54Reflex-ArcPosted 10/10/2013 8:57:18 PM(edited)
Oof. Plenty of quotes on the screenshots, too. :(

Edit: good call deleting those from Imgur! :)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#55iceltPosted 10/10/2013 9:02:59 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Oof. Plenty of quotes on the screenshots, too. :(

Edit: good call deleting those from Imgur! :)

Agreed. Keeping your job >>>>>>> than making internet bullies eat crow.
---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#56noobzilla99(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 9:26:29 PM
Well i must admit everything didn't turn out the way i wanted it :p. Now to delete this whole topic, which by the way didn't help me at all (what was i expecting XD). On this note, i'm off. Like i said earlier, I hope all of you guys enjoy the next gen whatever the console you choose :).
#57ChargrilledPosted 10/10/2013 9:37:54 PM
zephirraines posted...
Fyi. I dont believe you at all.

---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#58ElemantalPosted 10/10/2013 9:48:13 PM
I actually worked in a Microplay... I can assure you it can get kind of messy around pre-orders. Btw, you might want to sell more Xbone, but it' really gonna end with PS4 taking the place. When I left there was around 20 pre-orders of PS4 to 2~4 Xbone. (Small village)

You can at least get your hopes up by selling the new PS4 network cards in addition to the console. You gotta go with the tide and prepare/hope for the best. Try to squeeze 1 or 2 more game since the console's price is lower?

Btw, I'm calling the Xbox One Xbone cause I prefer the later (quicker to say it and makes me think of T-Bones) and it makes it clear I'm not talking about the original xbox. I really don't care what console you use.
#59TG_WolfPosted 10/10/2013 9:57:33 PM
My store is receiving 215 PS4 and 221 X1

Each 1 more than the number of pre-orders.

Most of the pre-orders are from customers getting one of each.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all ExistenceOfficial Mu of UNS3 Board
Official Saberwulf of the Killer Instinct Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]